Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wheel Of Infinity is recruiting. Active players, Rank 8

Avarice

Hello all,

There are vacancies for two spots in my ghost clan, wheel of infinity. Most of the research is done and we are a rank 8 clan. I do my raids and sorties daily, and intend to have the members of the clan actively participate in events. We have a discord with clan members and a lot of other members who we raid with. All raids are usually done at reset, 8PM EST. If you would like to join our clan, leave me a message here. The only requirement is to be active since the max capacity for ghost clan is only 10 members. 

Good morning dear sir,

I´m really interested in joining your clan and hopefully meeting you all. A little about me; Well i´ve played this game for 1.5 years on ps4 and stopped when Vauban prime came out and i recently started to play it on pc. Hope to hear from you soon.

16 hours ago, 0MightyGilgamesh0 said:

Good morning dear sir,

I´m really interested in joining your clan and hopefully meeting you all. A little about me; Well i´ve played this game for 1.5 years on ps4 and stopped when Vauban prime came out and i recently started to play it on pc. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey it says you're in a clan already.

I invited you ninja slime. 

One more spot remaining if anyone else is interested.