Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Auto-fill

Simmml

3 minutes ago, -Kimyona- said:

Why?
It's somehow exciting, to put them in... piece by piece... and to hear this cool "ding" sound everytime  :)

It may be exciting for you, but to me and many others it's just irritating to wait for an unnecessary animation to start another one. DE should either skip the animations or, preferably, allow us to auto slot the stars. And it's just a single button - if you like to slot them individually, you can simply ignore the button.

20 minutes ago, -Kimyona- said:

Why?
It's somehow exciting (and meditative at the same time) , to put them in... piece by piece... and to hear this cool "ding" sound everytime  :)

It was fun the first couple of times, but the novelty has long since worn off.

27 minutes ago, GLTHX said:

It may be exciting for you, but to me and many others it's just irritating to wait for an unnecessary animation to start another one. DE should either skip the animations or, preferably, allow us to auto slot the stars. And it's just a single button - if you like to slot them individually, you can simply ignore the button.

Oops.. i totally forgot to put a [just kidding]-sign at the end of my post.

Of course i agree, there should be a button like "i'm in a hurry, please spare me all the ding-ding-ding-stuff"  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The thread might be a bit older already, but i still want to support this idea. Got a ton of Pineapples from sorties and can't stand the thought of filling each socket individually, I want to play the game, not watch the ayatan star animation for an hour straight :D

• 3 weeks later...