Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Messo S1 dropping???

(XBOX)neoxal

Question

So I was looking at my relic collection and I found that I have a Messo S1 (Nova systems, Soma stock). However I started playing Warframe on January 2017, when the relic was already vaulted. I don't know how I obtained because I never pay attention to the relics I earn on the rewards screen. What I have been playing the most in the las month has been Spy, defense and archwing missions. So, anyone has an idea of how I was able to obtain it?? Can they drop from relic packs? I know they can be traded, but I have never trade a relic since I started playing. Is this a bug? or am I missing something?

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Just to confirm, you were not around before when we had the old void keys?  If not, then yeah, it was probably a delayed removal of that relic from drop tables and you got lucky and nabbed it before they were removed for consoles.

No, but I found the answer. A guy in this post suggested it could be a daily reward drop.

And then I remembered I recorded this daily reward, because it was unusual (usually it "spins" and stops in one "box"), but as I said before I didn't pay attention to the relic numbers, I was just intrigued by the way the daily reward displayed.

RDYKxrB.gif

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)neoxal said:

However I started playing Warframe on January 2017, when the relic was already vaulted.

Just to confirm, you were not around before when we had the old void keys?  If not, then yeah, it was probably a delayed removal of that relic from drop tables and you got lucky and nabbed it before they were removed for consoles.

Daily Login Rewards or Relic Packs from Syndicats can accidnetly have such in if not updated correctly by DE.

Overall if you are unsure about drops you can check the Codex aswell, it shows were it drops or if it is vualted for sure, since wiki can be unaccurate aswell at times.