Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Gremlins Buff.

(PSN)purpleskullgamin

this is far from what it would need. though, honestly it should be a mars drop, not ceres. personally, i would suggest keeping it mr0 mastery, keeping the stats, and giving it a wraith with 15% crit or status, higher magazine, or reload, just general buffs. even if it couldn't compare to the newer akimbo guns now, i would love a buffed up  version. priiiismaaa?

23 minutes ago, Iceheart125 said:

this is far from what it would need. though, honestly it should be a mars drop, not ceres. personally, i would suggest keeping it mr0 mastery, keeping the stats, and giving it a wraith with 15% crit or status, higher magazine, or reload, just general buffs. even if it couldn't compare to the newer akimbo guns now, i would love a buffed up  version. priiiismaaa?

Too be go deeper i was thinking that minor one to the Regulars but as you said a Wraith would be nice which would have a 20% Critical Chance, an 8.0 Fire Rate and a buff for it's base damage of 10.0 IPS Flat-Boarded to anywhere between 12.0 Flat-Boarded and 15.0 Flat-Boarded.

2 hours ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Too be go deeper i was thinking that minor one to the Regulars but as you said a Wraith would be nice which would have a 20% Critical Chance, an 8.0 Fire Rate and a buff for it's base damage of 10.0 IPS Flat-Boarded to anywhere between 12.0 Flat-Boarded and 15.0 Flat-Boarded.

to be honest, i doubt with the advent of rivens that they're going to be doing much more buffing to a lot of weapons, or at least not for a while.

• 2 weeks later...