Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to Cantis?

Drejzer

Now that the "Palladino" was announced to appear, i got reminded of Cantis (if you don't remember/know her — she was the one that contacted the tenno in Specters of Liberty event, that wass the first and last time we heard off her (btw, that was the first mention of Red Veil in the game)), so my question is, what happened to her?

34 minutes ago, Drejzer said:

Now that the "Palladino" was announced to appear, i got reminded of Cantis (if you don't remember/know her — she was the one that contacted the tenno in Specters of Liberty event, that wass the first and last time we heard off her (btw, that was the first mention of Red Veil in the game)), so my question is, what happened to her?

Maybe she went rogue and changed her name to Paladino, and will meet us during the quest to prove the Red Veil's beliefs are wrong. 

Paladino was said to be a clairvoyant which I would expect to be an advisor to the upper leadership rather than the top person themselves.  The previous dev-stream also said something about us learning about the Red Veil's deacons.
So far the person we get Syndicate rewards has been the top person (Amaryn, Ergo Glast, Cressa Tal and obviously Cephalon Suda) which could mean the currently un-named Red Veil dude is in charge, with Paladino the clairvoyant as an advisor and Cantis as a lieutenant (or a deacon?) who made first contact with us before they trusted us enough to get near the top boss.