Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #93!

[DE]Rebecca

That was an interesting devstream :D

The next Warframe after Harrow looks cool: 

Spoiler

gMsDv7N.png

okayokay, still I really love the design, even if there is a duck hidden in her chest.

annnnnd the starchart-earth you had there going Rebecca:

image.jpg

Strata Relay Reconstruction Site? Ironwake?
Spacemommy got some interesting things going on in the universe o.o

(again, thanks for the devstream, it was really fun to watch^^)

Edited by Fabpsi
better duck-picture

I have been playing warframe for years now, and I still never get tired of it. I love how the evolution of the game draws me back time and time again. With that, I do have some questions for the evolution of the game still.

What is your current progress on improving parkour?

What is the progress on melee improvements?

What else do you plan on adding to the relays?

Could we please get some taunting gestures? I mean it would be really be fitting as all the players are badasses in the game.

Could we get Ordis to become an entity the players can talk to, to give more information on the game as some kind of prompt tutorial for players who don't know what they are doing?

Could you implement a better way to track targets in archwing? Like perhaps using a Spherical tracker?

I would love to hear anything about these. Thank you so much for this wonderful game! It is such a treat!

For Harrow's Thurible (which looks a lot better btw), is it charged by holding down the ability button or by pressing the button once to start charging and pressing it again to activate it?

Is there any chance we can equip prime weapons with skins of the non prime versions at some point in the future? Seems like a lot of players would prefer the sword to the mace for Silva & Aegis.

That new warframe kinda looks like a female version of Guan Yu. Looking forward to learning more about her.

53 minutes ago, UvBenServed said:

For Harrow's Thurible (which looks a lot better btw), is it charged by holding down the ability button or by pressing the button once to start charging and pressing it again to activate it?

Is there any chance we can equip prime weapons with skins of the non prime versions at some point in the future? Seems like a lot of players would prefer the sword to the mace for Silva & Aegis.

That new warframe kinda looks like a female version of Guan Yu. Looking forward to learning more about her.

I can see that comparison with the new warframe concept, though didn't they say the weapon was getting changed to a hammer instead of a halberd?