Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems for meritocratic clans

Darkerboy

Hi, i would like to report the problem of the "decoration mode" for who doesn't have the "official power" for move the decorations in dojo. In my clan, we put a lot of blocks of flags for don't allow to the new members of the clan to scrounge the blueprints. My clan is a meritocratic one so we can "study" if a new member is a good one or just a "thief". The blocks that we have in front of the elevator to the laboratories are movable for who doesn't have the permission; only we "kage" (leaders) can confirm to move things, but however people can "join the sessions to move" so they can move flags and pass over it and then cancel the option because they obviously cannot move anything. I'm asking if you can resolve this "abuse" and i want to report too a bug that is in the elevator; when the elevator goes up is possible to go "above the map" and then jump to (in our case) out laboratories. This problem is driving crazy to veteran members and i'd like to ask too if is possible to put the possibilities to choice who can join the dojo or not; or just add an option to the rank/power that decide who can duplicate the blueprints or not. 
Hoping for a good resolution, thank you for your hard work.

Spoiler

6yhy5x.jpg

Spoiler

mjl25h.jpg

Edited by Darkerboy

How is grabing a BP that doesn't cost the clan anything anymore makes you a thief?

To be honest with this system all you accomplish is that a-holes that joined your clan only for BPs are going to stay longer until you let them grab them. Just let them get it quick and get out so you don't have to deal with them any longer.. Don't you think that sounds better for you?

53 minutes ago, Loobiz said:

How is grabing a BP that doesn't cost the clan anything anymore makes you a thief?

To be honest with this system all you accomplish is that a-holes that joined your clan only for BPs are going to stay longer until you let them grab them. Just let them get it quick and get out so you don't have to deal with them any longer.. Don't you think that sounds better for you?

It's a legit clan policy, they put resources and time into the dojo so they close the doors to novices till they are trustable. Even the game aimed to the meritocracy at the beginning with the clan hierarchy where members had different powers, so I think it's a good choice if you want to create a comunity and not just a clan where ppl take BPs and leave. 

3 minutes ago, TheRoshak20 said:

It's a legit clan policy, they put resources and time into the dojo so they close the doors to novices till they are trustable. Even the game aimed to the meritocracy at the beginning with the clan hierarchy where members had different powers, so I think it's a good choice if you want to create a comunity and not just a clan where ppl take BPs and leave. 

I know it's a legit complaint he has. What I am saying is that I don't see how blocking the access is a fix. If someone is an a-hole they will f*ck you up either they have inmidiate access to the BPs or not. My point is just let them get those free BPs and move on, the people who are actually good will stay in your clan if they have any interest in it.

I know is not the answer you want to hear but there is no update that can fix people being the way they are. It's just gonna happen.

4 minutes ago, Loobiz said:

I know it's a legit complaint he has. What I am saying is that I don't see how blocking the access is a fix. If someone is an a-hole they will f*ck you up either they have inmidiate access to the BPs or not. My point is just let them get those free BPs and move on, the people who are actually good will stay in your clan if they have any interest in it.

I know is not the answer you want to hear but there is no update that can fix people being the way they are. It's just gonna happen.

I know there is no update that can fix ppl to be a-holes, however you can do your best to keep away them.

On 31/5/2017 at 10:57 PM, Cudyx said:

I like ice cream

I like pizza

but please try to resolve this problem of dojo permission. Member of clan who can enter in laboratory need to wait the clan master open the block and this is very boring