Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things i want in Warframe and changes.

b4timert

An list of thing i want in warframe.

1) An rework on player shield

2)super weapons (not sure how it will work maybe weapons that need set op to fire deploy it.)

3) an robotic lab in the ship  were you built robotic pets as well as modules for them that is cosmetic.

4) an ship space were you can look at the landing craft

5)Mercenaries in the companion slot(most likely will never happen) for example someone from the red veil then your equip your weapons and mods on them.

6)an mechsuit or biggish walker's for yourself(will  never happen) and enemies(is possible)  

7)an personal research lab were you use your resources to built specific mods and research weapons. this could also stop DE from flooding the market and Dojo with stuff.

8)more user friendly UI. some players dont play a lot or stop playing for long periods it might be helpful to put Help funksions an oll relevant areas if someone cant remember how it works that also link it to the codex. This will also include an UI that prevent you from doing something you dont want to if your playing wile your tired or drunk or sick and just spam yes all the time. 

9) the daily tribute need an rework on reword structure there need to have an cap and reset or stop giving weapons and mods at some point and change to cool cosmetic. (at some point it will scare of new player or players that likes to collect stuff just think how you will feel if prime stretch get released there on the 800 day reward and how your 500+ days behind) in all honestly i wouldn't play this game if i was an new player knowing i was 550 days behind and i will always be. i might play until i get interested in the reward go look on wiki see there is good stuff and that i will never catch up even if i log in everyday it is kinda demoralizing.

feel free to add more or say why im wrong or improve on my suggestions.

3 hours ago, b4timert said:

An list of thing i want in warframe.

1) An rework on player shield

7)an personal research lab were you use your resources to built specific mods and research weapons. this could also stop DE from flooding the market and Dojo with stuff.

1.- What's wrong with player's shields?

7.- Well you can use resources to transmute modes and build stuff in the foundry. If you want to research your own weapons maybe you can make a 1 person clan.