Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

corpus ice skate unit visibility nullifier effect

sulusdacor

1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

They do have a sound effect when they are nearby. Listen for it and try to spot it from a distance so you can kill it w/o loosing some of your abilities.

Only issue is that the prolonged stay on any given mission that have them show up. Listening to one specific sound out of the number of bullets, and MOA's screeching is like finding a pin in a haystack.

4 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Only issue is that the prolonged stay on any given mission that have them show up. Listening to one specific sound out of the number of bullets, and MOA's screeching is like finding a pin in a haystack.

The only times I find their nullification a problem is when I am trying to play stealth. Otherwise, I just point my big, loud gun at them and say goodbye, or run up and slice them to bits. I have never died to one because it turned off my powers unless I had a stealth frame. Their OP weapons, on the other hand...........

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

6 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

The only times I find their nullification a problem is when I am trying to play stealth. Otherwise, I just point my big, loud gun at them and say goodbye, or run up and slice them to bits. I have never died to one because it turned off my powers unless I had a stealth frame. Their OP weapons, on the other hand...........

Just saying from the perspective of someone that likes doing survival a lot. Using sound to know if a scrambus is around is not easy because of all the other noises drowning them out.