Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate standing from sigils

Simmml

I have had this issue for a while now, where I am switching around between left and right syndicates.

That in itself is alright. However to get the standing we have to equip sigils. Which I have on barely visible spots.

So when I switch aroiund between frames and fashion every time I have to check appearance, regalia, front and back sigil to see that I don't gather standing for the wqrong syndicate.

My request is that we get just a small symbol next to the frame or something that shows for what syndicate we wil get standing.

This crap is just annoying... please?

A suggestion from all the fashionframers: Please implement a toggle for 'Gain standing' for the syndicate sigils.

There are many really cool looking sigils we can not use, since they will gather standing for the wrong syndicate.

Edited by Simmml
Added example img

I'd prefer sigils be separated from standing, with the syndicate menu in the orbiter controlling who you're working for, as Nazrethim suggested.

Barring that, the OP's suggestion of showing what syndicate a given 'frame is aligned with due to the sigils on it in the equip menu would be a welcome addition.

2 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

YOu mind staying in your original thread and not double post stuff.

What is it lately with people makign 2-3 threads about the same thing.

They are about 2 different things. What is it with people not being able to understand what they read?

Just now, Simmml said:

They are about 2 different things. What is it with people not being able to understand what they read?

They were both about sigils, so were is the problem simply putting both in one topic. But guess to complicated for people to read "to much" at once and overstrain them.

As you see DE even merged those now.

Edited by Marine027

4 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

They were both about sigils, so were is the problem simply putting both in one topic. But guess to complicated for people to read "to much" at once and overstrain them.

As you see DE even merged those now.

I saw that they merged it. Even tho I disagree. They are both about sigils but about different issues.