Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing Relic Rewards to Host Migration

Ok so I'm slowly starting to get seriously annoyed by this. Twice now I've lost relic rewards to host migrations. I have both rewards recorded as having gotten them at the end of a mission for successful completion. To say I got the relic back at least but no. I lose the reward and the relic. Lost a Nova Prime BP and a Carrier Prime Cerebrum. Honestly would love some solution to this.

EDIT: So I managed to get the Carrier Prime Cerebrum back. Idk if it was the game itself or a GM but I'm still missing the Nova Prime BP.

Edited by (XB1)SirXanthos09

When was this update? I haven't been following updates closely. The Nova BP was about 5 days ago. The thing is. It was a defense mission I got disconnected from after saying I wanted to continue. At the time I didn't know how defense (survival, etc ) fissures worked exactly so when it asked me to pick a new relic I got scared and backed out. Checked for the bp and the relic. Neither was there. I know my Carrier part came a little while later. So I guess that was the update at work. But the BP has never shown up.

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)SirXanthos09 said:

When was this update? I haven't been following updates closely. The Nova BP was about 5 days ago. The thing is. It was a defense mission I got disconnected from after saying I wanted to continue. At the time I didn't know how defense (survival, etc ) fissures worked exactly so when it asked me to pick a new relic I got scared and backed out. Checked for the bp and the relic. Neither was there. I know my Carrier part came a little while later. So I guess that was the update at work. But the BP has never shown up.

May 15ish Update in post here 

• Fixed rewards changing if a Host migration takes place during an endless Void Fissure mission.

If you got disconnected from host and returned to your ship that is a different problem. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

If you got disconnected from host and returned to your ship that is a different problem. 

I got disconnected during host migration and was sent to my ship. I was asked if I wanted to return but again. First time in an endless fissure mission. I didn't know how it worked. So in my panic I chose not to continue. It wasn't an active choice to give up. I literally had no clue how those missions worked.