Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryogenic Dreams - [CLOSED]

MacValken

Bd9Jz0UE6qNHJhFrtbd5kC8Ik8CH35itbdOD8H55gupIc277P7cJnegBST1OEehvh69JRgLbqxu83gH7svysZUqGIwvNBcQs1PwsrWFW1zu5MkxnkjsYC4ixtCU-5BRypIlFGaz9

Cryogenic Dreams

𝙰𝚗 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.

Currently we are closed due to a full roster, this thread will be updated or another thread will be posted when we are recruiting.

What is Cryogenic Dreams?

Our warframe clan is a casual clan, open to any and all types of players regardless of mastery and age.

What can we offer?

• Fully functional dojo with 99% research completed.

• Hauntingly beautiful clan logo to display on your equipment.

• Decorated dojo hall, complete with trading post.

• Heavy participation during clan operations.

• An open arms motive to starting or experienced players.

• A discord server available for members to use at their leisure.

What are your restrictions?

All members are expected to be active at least once every 30 days, if any low ranked members are found to be inactive for a 30 day period then you will be removed from the clan to make room for capacity.

Longer term and higher ranking members will be put into a reserve unit, where they will not be removed unless we reach max capacity in the clan.

What has your clan accomplished?

• Eyes of Blight trophy.

• False Prophet terracotta trophy.

• Rathuum gold trophy.

• The Pacifism Defect gold trophy.

• Ambulas Reborn terracotta trophy.

• Clan ceremony and ranking of Level 9.

Who is the clan currently allied to?

e3z6e3V1ZmzvmY01znVUoCrZA2-YZOqMYxZWzEukSgn9vVypxIr1bQU0ttA9CHpP_2iCcMZTRZNsLPA5AMArzzuPmgcKNV7AAu74Bb747cjMlr_mmIDK6flGaEVM_63ZyUWY1syM

Cryogenic Dreams has joined up into the Eyes of the Void alliance, an alliance focused on removing monopolies from Dark Sectors and imposing fair taxes and resource reductions, an ideology to create a benefit to all players who participate and not profit based on their hard work.

Even if you do not believe in their ideas, you may still join our clan while having access to the alliance and wielding an extended member base to rely on for help, as well can you give help in return to a larger crowd of people.

You may find their alliance thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/323561-eyes-of-the-void-new-alliance-open-to-all-lets-stand-together-to-stop-monopolies/

How can I join the clan?

Joining is as simple as posting on this thread, you must submit your username and state why you wish to join the clan. We accept any and all ages, mastery ranks, and experiences and are more than willing to help out starting players in accomplishing their goals.

A warlord or role with recruitment permissions is available they will invite you as soon as they can.

How can I join the discord/group?

Anyone and everyone is avail to join our steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CryogenicDreams

To join the discord, you may use the link provided in the clan motd, you must be apart of the clan in order to join it.

5-vVMryNbhI3jUu5nNoq48uW6lyDPjd1Gv_rO2HgFQ3QmfzGTDIeNRC1kPxNTAtEAZE0jRyHeMTj6FtZV0l3Cb0lo5bhgSgc7n0OXAXoMeqn1h9nv5wDKsnh7Meq3aN6R-GTYaMB

Edited by MacValken

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Kazol
Reason: Fits my needs, casual, looking to enjoy the game and chill with mates. Need them recipes too (won't lie about that). Got my off&on moments with warframe, might play 24/7 or 0 depending on the period. The clan name is cool af.:facepalm:

Edited by Kazol
ps

IGM: Altharren

Reason: I appreciate your  a e s t h e t i c  and am a casual player who spends most of his time tailing vets as they speed through evironments in a blur, wondering if I'll ever actually 'get' Warframe. MR5, so I'm no longer a certified noob; but I always will be at heart.