The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryogenic Dreams - [CLOSED]

MacValken

IGN: brubeni95

Reason: Just looking for a friendly community, because i'm bored playing alone.

Had been in clan in the past, but they were inactive so trying to find a better one.

Thanks in advance

Edited by brubeni95

IGN: Kinflace

Reason: I played this game from the very beginning, but stopped it a while ago. Now i would like to get into it again and this time in a friendly and helpful clan, because well... you know playing with others is always better than alone.

Thank you 

IGN: Oriot

Reason: I'm a casual/hardcore player. When I have time I play to 6 to 7 hours in one session. but it gets boring when you're doing it alone. I'd just like a clan with active players who are happy to play together and this seems like it might be it !

Edited by Oriot

I'm a casual player thats been in and out of the game since the beta. i've played solo nearly the entire time, would like to join a community that speaks on a regular basis (im a talker not a typer due to my keyboard being slightly broken in some places. in game username is same NoblexSaint. 

Been invited  to another clan, please ignore..

Edited by NoblexSaint
recruited to another clan

in game username: ODM97

I've recently got back into the game and figured why not join a clan since the clan i used to play with left. I am mastery rank 7 and have completed most quests (working through Limbo,Glass Gambit and Silver grove) and currently crafting Lephantis key. Timewise i will be able to play every week but may be busy days due to college.