Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryogenic Dreams - [CLOSED]

MacValken

in-game username: D00R

Why? I've been looking for a group of people to play with ever since I joined. I would love to have a group of friends to compete with casually, and I'm hoping I can be a part of a community that can help not only myself, but each other. I love playing the game, And I love it even more with people. 

IGN: Renaise

Reason:- Really enjoying the game but I can't help but feel it would be better with friends. I have no friends therefore hoping to make some and have fun doing ninja-y things in game with nice people. 

IGN: Awdbal

Reason: I'm a returning player from 2012, trying to relearn the game. I only play with one other person, though, so I'd like to be able to meet nice people, go on missions with fellow clan members, maybe get some pointers as I try to get my Mastery up and collect materials to craft my Valkyr Prime. I'd like to be part of a good community. Thanks!

Edited by Awdbal

I have sent out invites to all three of you.

At this time we are currently stopping our recruitment program temporarily due to a full roster, you will see us again when we are actively looking for more members with more space or potentially expanding into a bigger clan.

Thank you for your interest.