Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Aether

leebo657

Aether of the four elements is basically a second Chroma. 
Armor: 370
Health: 120
Shields: 120
Power:170
Sprint: 1.00

Abilities|
Passive-Imvurnable while knocked down

1st Ability-Elemental Form
10 energy

Switch between elements, air increases speed for anything (ie reloading, casting, melee attack speed), water increases status chance for you and allies, earth increases armor for you and your allies, and fire boosts all damage dealt by you and allies (this ability increases enhanced stats by 25% unmodded)

2nd ability-Elemental Blast
25 energy

Air Element: Wind Chime; Push forward a blast of air, stunning and disarm enemies Damage: 500  Range: 30 meters    Radius: 10 meters in diameter

Water Element: Soak; Entrap enemies in a orb of water, forcing them to drown Damage/sec: 150  Range: 30 meters   Radius: 15 meters in diameter
Earth Element: Crumble; Kick a boulder to crush and smash through crowds Damage: 700   Range: 40 meters     Radius: 1 meter
Fire Element: Flare; Fire a ball of flame toward your enemies setting them ablaze Damage: 300/sec    Range: 30 meters  Radius: 7 meters in diameter

3rd Ability-Elemental Force 

50 energy

Air Element: Air Field; Create a sphere of wind, protect youself from projectiles and chance of knockback nearby enemies/ Recast; disperse the winds in an aoe knockdown    Damage: 150   Aoe range: 25m
Earth Element: Encrust; Cover yourself in a thick layer of rock/Recast; dispell and launch shards of stone towards nearby enemies (slash/punture)   Damage: 400  Aoe range: 25m
Fire Element: Blazing Ring; make a ring of fire around yourself and burn nearby enemies (25% status chance, wears down per enemy) Recast; dispell and create a fiery explosion (damage and range varys)
Water Element: Hydro Pressured; water powers each attack and softens taken damage (increases knockdown recovery/increases stun, punch through chance) acts as an aura

4th Ability-Elemental Storm
125 Energy

Air Element: Heaven's Breeze; Create a tornado forcing enemies in range to be viciously dragged on the ground (airborne enemies are pulled to the ground) Damage/sec: 100  Aoe range: 40 meters
Earth Element: Earth's Rage; Large rock pillars shoot up from the ground and fall onto enemies/sand pulls enemies beneath and crush them  Damage/sec: 600   Aoe range: 30
Fire Element: Imp Fire; Rings of fire flood the area, rings latch onto enemies and allies. Enemies are set ablaze and health is leeched (allies near burning enemies get healed), allies affected get their own "Blazing Ring" with 50% status Damage/sec: 400    Aoe range: 45
Water Element: Tsunami; Surf the waves of the tempests and collect foes in the current    Damage/sec: 100   Aoe range: 20 meters (how wide the wave would be) 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/786288150337334858/3BFA412FE8E0E0FD3764A91B0A111E08C903C03E/

Please acknowledge the fact that i can't draw, and its just an idea! I know theres too many abilities and stuff and they maybe a bit op, but id so play on this frame and perhaps others would to!

Lore: Aether protected the gates of the heavens, one day she gave out from age. The people in the heavens etched onto her. Her left leg "for one who walks on land (earth)", her right leg "to walk on the heavens (air)", her left arm "to have the power to destroy (fire)", her right arm "or to make life (water)", and on her back "for one so powerful to be so frail. For one to be gifted, must give in return." Fierce and incomprehensible can fall so soon." 

If this does miraculously becomes a real thing, the parts will be found on certain places. The neuroptics will be found on Everest(also 5%), the chassis randomly on earth (5% chance), and the systems can be found on a capture mission in the void, you would be chasing down a old man who was driven insane by the void (chance is 5% of happening) when the mission starts the Cressa Tal of the steel meridian starts talking about how he's an older tenno, very old torn from time in the void. After capturing the old man he speaks of the funeral of Aether. Cressa interested looks into ancient texts of those whos given and protected the weak. She finds a book about a angel named Aether of the Four Elements. Cressa investigates the old man and he tells Cressa of Aether and how long Aether has been protecting his village, and shortly after Aether's fall the heavens crashed into a giant mountain. Many were killed, "vaporized", and had a pilgrimage to the deserts to where the guardian Inaros may have been. Soon later the old man implodes back into the void. When getting 1 part lieutenant krill sends you a message, threatening you and challenging you to a fight. After you go to find the next part the gustrag three come after you to steal the parts, if they escape or your defeated in combat, your part is gone and you have to fight krill. When you go to fight krill he has already began on making a prototype of Aether who becomes self aware and neutralizes krill. The prototype of aether is a field boss you have to defeat, after fighting the prototype the lotus sends you a blueprint of a aether prototype that buffs teammates.

Thats about it on ideas! The frame is a steel meridian frame like titania and new loka.

Edited by leebo657

I think your concept is not very clear, a second Chroma, you mean a second dragon?, because the stats are very meager for a dragon, 5 armor is practically no armor and you did not specify how protective are the second series of powers, not that they would help much without armor.

And you made 4 versions for the first 3 power levels, that is too many abilities, that is 13 abilities for one frame, and they consume too much energy. As for the 4 power, 5 sec. casting time is an enormous window for you to get killed.

Sorry, I´d say that you experiment the game some more and go back to the drawing board.

On 5/28/2017 at 1:53 AM, Pavelord said:

I think your concept is not very clear, a second Chroma, you mean a second dragon?, because the stats are very meager for a dragon, 5 armor is practically no armor and you did not specify how protective are the second series of powers, not that they would help much without armor.

And you made 4 versions for the first 3 power levels, that is too many abilities, that is 13 abilities for one frame, and they consume too much energy. As for the 4 power, 5 sec. casting time is an enormous window for you to get killed.

Sorry, I´d say that you experiment the game some more and go back to the drawing board.

Thank you for your feedback! I made modifications to the abilities and stuff so it'd be easier to build! I didn't realize her stats were that low until i looked O.o

Again, Thank you for your feedback!  ^.^

is he the @(*()$ avatar?

On 5/28/2017 at 3:37 PM, leebo657 said:

f this does miraculously becomes a real thing, the parts will be found on certain places. The neuroptics will be found on Everest, the chassis randomly on earth, and the systems can be found on a capture mission in the void, you would be chasing down a old man who was driven insane by the void

Everest is a node on earth so you could just farm that stage WHICH IS LIKE LVL 10. and get two of the parts. then i can go into the void lvl 10-15 with a 15% chance to get the system?? seems like i can get that frame before i get to ember or hydroid or atlas...

On 5/28/2017 at 3:37 PM, leebo657 said:

The prototype of aether is a field boss you have to defeat, after fighting the prototype the lotus sends you a blueprint of a aether prototype that buffs teammates.

so basically a rip off of how you get mesa.... but mesa actually requires farming. unlike casual play on a pathetic lvl node