Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobs stop attacking after host migration in defense mission (ceres, seimeni)

Va1iant

Repro steps:

• Start a public Ceres, Seimeni mission (I'm not sure if this happens on another missions)
  • Get connected to an existing party
  • Survive 5 waves
  • Choose BATTLE on the continue screen, while all your teammates choose EXTRACT
  • Host migration occurs, you become the host
  • Bug described below occurs

From this point mobs will spawn in their rooms but they won't attack you until you come close to their rooms and open the doors. Mission can be completed, but you have to run around the map and kill all mobs one room after another during next 5 waves until you can extract.

Please fix this issue.

On 5/28/2017 at 9:04 AM, Va1iant said:

Repro steps:

• Start a public Ceres, Seimeni mission (I'm not sure if this happens on another missions)
  • Get connected to an existing party
  • Survive 5 waves
  • Choose BATTLE on the continue screen, while all your teammates choose EXTRACT
  • Host migration occurs, you become the host
  • Bug described below occurs

From this point mobs will spawn in their rooms but they won't attack you until you come close to their rooms and open the doors. Mission can be completed, but you have to run around the map and kill all mobs one room after another during next 5 waves until you can extract.

Please fix this issue.

Experienced this EXACT same bug triggered the same way but instead on Ceres, Casta. Is it planet specific?

Do you fear anyone will exploit this bug?

I imagine you could fight much stronger enemies than normal but in small groups that don't threaten the objective.

:( 

My group left while I wanted to go up to wave 20. Then had the most tedious annoying time. I decided to roleplay that the enemies were afraid and hiding in their little closets.