Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo quests bugged because of app

(PSN)Lord__Me

In short, I completed the first two parts of the Limbo quest (found and crafted his head and systems) and then started on the third part:

The first bug I encountered was that enemies stopped spawning halfway through the excavation mission but that's irrelevant, the bug that Im hopefully informing you about us that I located his chassis blueprint, and set it crafting, the next morning, I retrieved the crafted chassis with the warframe app and started crafting Limbo himself.

A few hours later I logged into the game to find Limbo being crafted (of course) but the mission still wanted me to locate and craft his chassis.

What I assume that happened is that the game isn't linked correctly with the app, and so retrieving the item with the app didn't update the mission.

Please look in to this and fix it soon.

Ps. I do have a picture of both limbo being crafted and the mission still asking me to do what I've already done, but I'd have to use external sites to upload them. "Proof" isn't really needed anyway.

Did you submit a request? 

Go to Submit a request->click on quest-> fill in required->submit.

I have experienced the same as you and i have posted this on the forums at least 100 times until they were deleted for spam. But they all said to go to DE support and i submitted a ticket and DE looked in to it. 

You must submit a ticket and that will let DE know about your problem.