The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No universal/innate vacuum = less income

blueThunder24

On 5/29/2017 at 1:49 AM, ProfessorLitmus said:

I just have to laugh at all the Luddites that hate on vacuum and spend their time scrambling around to sweep up everything with their hand brooms like the extra time wasted makes their efforts more meaningful....... 

Dont you know janitor simulator is the new way to play :P

Edited by Loswaith

Sentinels & Pets comparision

Sentinels+1 It could save your life that Sentinels help you pick up a health/energy orb and ammo around in a dangerous situation

Sentinels+1 You won't miss any rare mods/resources drop around you

Sentinels+1 Sentinels stay with you rather than rush into mobs just to get theirselves killed like pets

Pets+1 They're cute (I mean my Smeeta Kuva :)

42 minutes ago, Doomerang said:

Sentinels+1 Sentinels stay with you rather than rush into mobs just to get theirselves killed like pets

Sentinels-1 Sentinels stay with you rather than going out of the heat to survive

When I play a caster frame (often, since I like casters), my sentinel survives longer than a pet (and I need the defensive abilities of a sentinel). When I play Valky or Inaros, I am the one who jump in the middle of enemies, and my sentinel dies quickly (... and I don't need the defensive abiities of a sentinel with those frames, but I need my vacuum).

sentinels and pets eventually die at a certain level mission, so saying sentinels are useless is purely subjective.  In fact if you had innate vacuum any of your companions would have more chances to survive since it initially follow you around, wether you're facing tons of enemies or not.  So Avoiding to make unnecessary parcours with vacuum integrated would definitely extend any companions life.