Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] Unable to see players in Dojo or Maroo's

New to the community. I looked through the forum and have seen several people with a similar issue but have not seen an actual solution for this.

For the past 24 hours, any time I go to Dojo or Maroo's to trade it's completely empty. People in the clan will be able to see each other but not me, and vice verad. Same thing happens in Maroo's: I can't see any other players but can see trade chat just fine. 

I've tried restarting the game, doing a hard reset on the console, uninstalling/reinstalling, power cycling my modem/router and even done factory resets on the modem and router. None of these have fixed the issue. Outside of that every other aspect of the game works fine. I have no problem matchmaking or setting up missions with friends; it's strictly the dojo and Maroo's having the issue (haven't tried any other relays.)

I did recently purchase a new router, but even if I switch back to the old one there is no change in the issue. As previously stated, this just happened within the past 24 hours. 

Any advice?

Edited by (XB1)MrHuggles666

• 1 month later...