Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the best place to find Denial Bursas

Jaclearsup

I'm doing Sands of Inaros and my heart was beating so fast during that second tomb fight, and also I'm at the last vessel and I need to kill Denial Bursas, where do you find them? Like whats the place that they spawn the most?  Also is a point strike and critical delay dread with lots of slash good against the tomb protector?

Edited by Jaclearsup

You can find Bursa on any mid- to high-level Corpus mission where an alarm is triggered. Which Bursa spawns is down to luck, but that is where you can find Denial Bursas. 

As to your second question, don't use critical delay on your Dread. There is no reason to slow down the charge speed of it since it will red crit without it.

personally I recommend Io Defense Node on Jupiter, I've been there with friends doing the quest and we can easily get 2 Denial Bursas every 5 waves.

as for the Tomb protectors, they have a LOT of armour. unless you have a good corrosive Shotgun I'd advise taking Corrosive Projection.

1 hour ago, Jaclearsup said:

I'm doing Sands of Inaros and my heart was beating so fast during that second tomb fight, and also I'm at the last vessel and I need to kill Denial Bursas, where do you find them? Like whats the place that they spawn the most?  Also is a point strike and critical delay dread with lots of slash good against the tomb protector?

The best place is in a small corner with the added factor of "At the worst timing possible". <3

Edited by AlphaTheFinalBalance
Because we all know the pain all too well.