Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archwing Concept] Draka - Elemental Archwing (art)

(PSN)LeBlingKing

note: ignore the ability icons on the concept art 

Draka.png

"Ride space like a dragon in this sleek, elemental-style Archwing."

ROLE: elemental/offensive crowd control archwing

BASE STATS

150 armor

1.1 flight speed

250 energy

ACQUISTION: Tenno Lab

Harness: 

Morphics64
                                                                                                                                      5
Salvage64
Rubedo64

Wings:

AlloyPlate64
                                                                                                                                        1000
Neurode64
PolymerBundle64

Systems:

ControlModule64
                                                                                                                                    100
DENitainExtract
Salvage64
Circuits64

ABILITIES

1. Growing Flames cXo7CWH.png (25 energy)

Spoiler

The Draka and its Warframe are surrounded with 3 / 5 / 5 / 7 balls of fire. Nearing an enemy as close as 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters will cause one of the balls to home into and land on the enemy. When it does, it will rapidly expand, dealing 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Heat Damage to the enemy and any enemy caught in the 15 / 20 / 30 / 35 meter expansion.

• Both the number of fireballs and Fire damage strength are affected by Power Strength.
  • Homing range is affected by Power Range, while the range of expansion is not.
  • Status duration is not affected by Power Duration.

2. Refrigeration XnQLIbE.png (75 energy)

Spoiler

The Draka releases a huge wave of energy (30 / 40 / 50 / 60 meters in length and 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 meters in width) in the direction the Warframe is looking. The wave absorbs heat and transfers it to other enemies. When 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 enemies are hit with the wave, it will transfer the heat taken from them to the next 5 / 8 / 10 / 12 enemies it heats, inflicting 200 / 250 / 300 / 325 Cold Damage to the first few, and Heat Damage to the next few. The wave lasts for 10 / 20 / 30 / 45 seconds.

The wave can be disabled if the player recasts the ability. If enemies are being hit with Cold when the wave is disabled, it will transfer the Cold Damage done into a Cold proc chance for your Archwing weapons for 20 seconds, the proc chance increasing by 7.5% with each enemy hit, capping at a 50% status chance for Cold. If enemies are hit with Heat when the wave is disabled, Heat Damage will be transferred instead.

• Range is not affected by Power Range.
  • Cold and Heat damage, are both affected by Power Strength. The number of enemies hit with that damage, however, is not.
  • Procs and proc chance are not affected by Range or Strength, respectively.
  • Duration is affected by Power Duration.

3. Toxic Leech AHfY2Bh.png (25 energy)

Spoiler

The Draka releases two venomous projectiles that home into any enemy within 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 meters of cast location. When they hit an enemy, they are struck with 100 / 200 / 225 / 250 Toxin Damage, and release two more homing projectiles that home within 20 / 30 / 35 / 40 meters of enemy location. 5 energy is depleted for any successful projectile striking and creating. (25 to cast 2 projectiles, they both hit, costs 10 energy, creates 4 projectiles, costs 20 energy, etc.)

If your energy is depleted, or you reactivate the ability, enemies hit will have their health drained by 75%, and converted into Health Orbs, Energy Orbs, or Affinity Orbs. There is an equal (33.%) chance of each, and there is one Orb per enemy.

• Both homing ranges are affected by Power Range.
  • Toxin Damage is affected by Power Strength.

4. Lodestone Oscarrr.png (50 energy to activate, 1 energy per second to sustain)

Spoiler

The Draka and the Warframe are saturated with a powerful, radial magnetic field, with a radius of 20 / 30 / 35 / 40 meters. Any enemies caught in the field will be sucked to your Warframe, with 10 energy depleted for each enemy stuck to you. When deactivated, the field collapses, repulsing all enemies back 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 meters, with 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage done in Electricity. 

• Strength is affected by Power Strength.
  • Magnetic field range is affected by Power Range. Repulse range is not.

I am happy to see that there are still people who have hope for archwing and want to see it improved, including by adding more archwings :). 

About your concept I must say that I like it, I can see that you put a lot of effort into this concept, I respect that :). 

I like the abilities, sadly I am not good at judging how viable are abilties

13 minutes ago, Culaio said:

I am happy to see that there are still people who have hope for archwing and want to see it improved, including by adding more archwings :). 

About your concept I must say that I like it, I can see that you put a lot of effort into this concept, I respect that :). 

I like the abilities, sadly I am not good at judging how viable are abilties

Thanks for your support! I'm glad you like my concept, and Archwing. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Thanks for your support! I'm glad you like my concept, and Archwing. 

Your concept deserves more recognition, I am disappointed that more people didnt comment about your concept, hope they will with time, your concept deserves it :)

I'm all for Archwing additions!

the theme sounds nice (and I'd love to see archwing looking like dragon wings in-game)

on a side note: shouldn't 2nd ability be a cone instead? it seems to be more practical that way

33 minutes ago, Drejzer said:

I'm all for Archwing additions!

the theme sounds nice (and I'd love to see archwing looking like dragon wings in-game)

on a side note: shouldn't 2nd ability be a cone instead? it seems to be more practical that way

Glad you like the concept.

The thing about Refrigeration being a cone is that if I want the AoE to be mobile, the wave will be small before it gets big. I think I get where you're going with it, though.

How would weapons be attached to this archwing, all current archwings have kinda elongated shape along which weapons are attached, I am not saying shape of your archwing is wrong, I actually like its different :), I just wonder how you see weapons attached to your archwing.