[DE]Mumbles

New Warframe Comic Series from Top Cow Productions!

67 posts in this topic

WARFRAME IN PRINT!

0YHLJeA.jpg

Experience Warframe in an entirely new way!

In an exciting partnership with Top Cow Productions, Warframe is debuting a brand new comic book series at TennoCon.

With an original story by Digital Extremes' own Steve Sinclair, the comic series is written by Top Cow President/COO and writer Matt Hawkins (Think Tank, The Tithe, Aphrodite IX) and Top Cow Editor Ryan Cady. The five-issue series centers on a lone Excalibur and the last surviving member of a village decimated by the Grineer. Captain Vor has brought new assets to bear against the Tenno and it is up to Excalibur to stop them from sowing chaos in the Solar System.

Have you bought your TennoCon ticket yet? TennoCon attendees will get first access to Issue #1 of the Warframe comic, before it's released anywhere else! This FREE, convention-exclusive edition will feature cover art from acclaimed comic artist Stejpan Sejic. Another bonus of attending -- take part in a Q&A and autograph signing with Matt Hawkins!

If you can't make it to TennoCon, fear not. Top Cow Productions will also have a booth at both San Diego Comic Con and New York Comic Con! Stop by the booth to talk to members of the team behind the Warframe comic, pick up a free copy of the convention-exclusive edition and enter for your chance to win some awesome Warframe prizes.

Take a sneak peek at the Warframe comic below:

Warframe1_Cov.jpg

Warframe_6_Edit.jpg

Warframe_7_edit.jpg

Will there be any way to order these online? Busy life means I can't go to conventions anytime soon.

Just now, The_Madman_of_Chaos said:

Will there be any way to order these online? Busy life means I can't go to conventions anytime soon.

Yes please, it would be wonderful to have this

2 minutes ago, The_Madman_of_Chaos said:

This ^. Not only am I busy, going to a convention on the other side of the world is also pretty expensive for a comic =/

Posted (edited)

Can we have a digital for the online attendant ?

prety much this

4 minutes ago, The_Madman_of_Chaos said:

Edited by trunks013

Step 1: Create an awesome game.

Step 2: Make Merchs based on the game.

Step 3: Grofit.

It's safe to assume we'll be able to get them online as well. And it's not a question.

4 minutes ago, The_Madman_of_Chaos said:

^^

This. I cant rly afford to make the trip to the conventions at the moment. But I would be able to purchase the comic book online if it were available.

SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY :DDDDDD

Oh and excal DONT KILL THIS GRINNER!

its the first and probably the only "Perfect face grinner" ive ever seen !

Make these available online and I'll buy em in a heartbeat

Posted (edited)

That is some gorgeous artwork. Vor looks a little... cleaner? Buffer? Than maybe he should but I actually kinda like it. And maybe that's a plot point! Either way, looking forward to this big time.

Edited by Tavanaka

hm, Top Cow. and those designs look more like the old Dark Sector prototype, less like the game we play. I am optimistic, but this could end up on Atop the 4th Wall real soon

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

In an exciting partnership with Top Cow Productions, Warframe is debuting a brand new comic book series at TennoCon.

8QmIp.gif

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Stejpan Sejic.

4a7c654ec767537193d52de464ed160a.gif

http://nebezial.deviantart.com/

Oh my, one of my favorit artists ever! We need Stejpan Sejic Warframes designs now.

Edited by rafacasper

29 minutes ago, The_Madman_of_Chaos said:

Agreed.

I'd love to read these, be it via Digital or a Print copy.

But there's no way I can go to TennoCon, San Diego Comic Con  or New York Comic Con.

Maybe 'll just wait and see if there is a Trade Paperback edition after the 'print run' is done.

Trade's are usually a pretty great way to read comics anyhow.

Well as long as I get to read them and we get some expanded Lore, I'm excited.

Cheers.
~R~

Cant wait to get a #1!!!!!

On a serious note though @[DE]Megan , will any of the information in the 5 issue series be new and included into Warframe???

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

Cant wait to get a #1!!!!!

On a serious note though @[DE]Megan , will any of the information in the 5 issue series be new and included into Warframe???

It looks like the ghouls mentioned in the 2nd page of the comic name of the new grineer enemy teased a couple devstreams ago.

Edited by Neo3602

Ghouls? they should be called Ghouls-Hai :P

Posted (edited)

Image result for shut and take my plat

Edited by PrVonTuckIII
F-ing finally!!!!