Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.2

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Saw Trinity Prime parts on the new Oberon Prime relics. She's unvaulted?

Trinity Prime was released after Ash Prime.

She hasn't been vaulted yet.

19 minutes ago, kyori said:

The asymmetrical problem of Nidina Armor is not fixed while that is fixed? The asymmetrical problem is across all frames

Have you considered that "asymmetrical" aspect for the Nidina armour might be intended?

Like the Dendra armour for example.

23 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

Please allow this next level fashion syandanas 

Also, hope this includes MR 24 test :)

Thanks for the raid fixes

Red text

Could you screenshot his polarities please? <3

27 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Shady business... Stop vaulting primes for absolutely no reasons...

this is because of "keepnig the drop table from being oversaturated" that's their reasoning, whether it's fair or not is debateable. I think it's silly to vault stuff, but I can understand the reasoning.

Just now, The-Almighty said:

So i've wasted more than 150k syndicate points on relick packs, and not a single current prime access relic. Again, thanks Bugframe.

I've seen this happen every PA release since the relic system was introduced...best to wait a day for them to work out the typical drop table issues.

13 minutes ago, The-Almighty said:

So i've wasted more than 150k syndicate points on relick packs, and not a single current prime access relic. Again, thanks Bugframe.

Syndicate Relic packs do drop the new relics, remember there is just a chance that you get a new relic.

9 minutes ago, stangefall said:

was nekros supose to be vaulted? because there is no more relics that drop his bp, the only ones that droped were AXI N3 and MESO N3

Axi N3 was not vaulted and still drops Nekros Prime Blueprint.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Syndicate Relic packs do drop the new relics, remember there is just a chance that you get a new relic.

i just checked the index in game and it says it is vaulted, a bug maybe? also wasnt this relic vaulted because of the volt prime?

57 minutes ago, RahuHordika said:

Wait, why did you nerf the S&A when releasing it's prime?

It was already an underperforming weapon to Ack and Brunt.

They missed a patchnote. Silva-Aegis has a thing where blocking=bonus crit and status chance. Been there for over half a year, but now with actual UI indication.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Axi N3 was vaulted with Volt since the Volt BP was in it....The most recent Nekros BP relic was Meso N3 which just got vaulted because of the Carrier Cerebrum. We do not have a Nekros BP Relic ATM.

5 minutes ago, stangefall said:

i just checked the index in game and it says it is vaulted, a bug maybe? also wasnt this relic vaulted because of the volt prime?

Just now, Fifilona said:

Axi N3 was vaulted with Volt since the Volt BP was in it....The most recent Nekros BP relic was Meso N3 which just got vaulted because of the Carrier Cerebrum. We do not have a Nekros BP Relic ATM.

Ok we are looking into it now :)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Volt’s armor can now be used on Volt Prime so TennoGen Skins can look as intended.

my mission is completed.

i can finally fashion frame as intended

Edited by V45H

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

Shady business... Stop vaulting primes for absolutely no reasons...

You do realise it's to prevent relic drop table dilution right? Cause if they don't vault primes getting a specific relic will become harder with evert new prime.

Immagine if ALL AXI relics were currently on C rotation. You'd have more than 20 relics in there right now. Thats less then 5% chance to get the relic you're actualy looking for.

Still waiting for archwing stuff, expansion of the relays (they clearly were made to be more than just syndicates and a couple of rooms, come on),and a reason for that infested room in the orbiter. Hopefully we'll hear some,eh?

Edit : also I'm curius on the progress on Nef Anyo

Edited by Brucieman64