Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.2

[DE]Megan

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.2

Protect the balance with Oberon Prime Access, available now! 

Nf6tprV.jpg

https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

• Oberon Prime: Protect the balance with this regal forest guardian. Featuring altered Mod polarities for greater customization. 
  • Oberon Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for your favorite Paladin with all-new Glyphs!
  • Silva & Aegis Prime: Be as stalwart in your defense as you are in your convictions. Bide your time blocking before striking down your foes with this heat-based mace and shield combo.
  • Sybaris Prime: Become judge, jury, and executioner with this elegant and deadly lever-action Tenno rifle capable of firing a twin pair of bullets in quick succession.

Oberon Prime Accessories:

• Aroka Prime Sugatra: This Orokin Sugatra was given to only the most capable of fighters, those worthy of becoming both protector and aggressor, the System’s Sword and Shield.
  • Sukira Prime Syandana: The King of the Forest requires a crest befitting of his stature. Oberon Prime’s signature Syandana achieves this with flair.

Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.

As a responsive measure the following sacrifices have been replaced:
Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice -- the Vectis Prime Stock will be replaced with Spira Prime Blade.
Red Veil's sacrifice -- the Ash Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Trinity Prime Chassis.

The new Relics added that contain Oberon Prime, Sybaris Prime, and Silva & Aegis Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.

Check the in-game Codex in the 'Relics & Arcanes' section to find the drop locations for the new Relics! 

General Additions:

• Added a trade Chat cooldown timer as seen here:

• Added more information to the '/help' command for in-game chat. We now show how to [item] link, {clan} link, and @user tag. We also added information on /join and /unstuck. 

Changes: 

• Silva & Aegis no longer benefits from blocking Elemental attacks, as it was intended to be a function for the Ack & Brunt. 
  • Ack & Brunt blocking now gains Elemental damage based on the Elemental damage type it blocked.
  • Pet Kubrow and Kavats will now recover from ragdoll instead of dying when they are ragdolled off the level or in bad positions.
  • Adjusted the Rubico's left hand placement to fix clipping inside the weapon.
  • Kuva Jesters can no longer attach to relatively small enemies (shorter than 1.5m) or tall enemies (greater than 3m) to fix odd scaling issues as seen here:
  • An error is now displayed in Chat when a message is blocked because it was the same as the previously sent message within a certain time frame.
  • Reduced the Fissure ‘electrical’ sounds in Void Fissure missions.
  • Volt’s armor can now be used on Volt Prime so TennoGen Skins can look as intended.
  • Tweaked the audio design of Kuva Siphons. 

Fixes

• Fixed The Grustrag 3 sometimes not spawning (or conversely double spawning)  in The Law of Retribution.
  • Fixed the Hek Drone that spawns with The Grustrag 3 leaving immediately in The Law of Retribution.
  • Fixed the Hek Drone sometimes arriving as an Eximus unit, but also as a Corpus attack drone in The Law of Retribution. 
  • Fixed Void Relics becoming unequipped if the game attempted to join an existing squad, but then failed due to those squads filling up.
  • Fixed players being able to join another player's Captura even when that hosting player is in Solo mode.
  • Fixed Banshee’s Silent stopping the Conculyst Whirlwind attack, rendering the Sentient invincible. 
  • Fixed Infested Boiler Nekros shadows spawning pods when they die (they are only supposed to spawn them on damage).
  • Fixed Oberon's Reckoning causing enemies to float in the air indefinitely.
  • Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground FX being offset if cast while moving.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when giving certain stacking buffs to allies. 
  • Fixed the Nidina Armor not sitting properly on Saryn or Saryn Prime with her Orphid Skin equipped.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when sporadically sending messages in trade Chat.
  • Fixed camera colliding with Saryn’s Molt.
  • Fixed some cases of HUD/squad panel buff indicators showing too many decimals.
  • Fixed not being able to launch Mastery Tests while in the Navigation panel.
  • Fixed issues with the alignment of news on the in-game news console. 
  • Fixed wonky Operator hair shading.
  • Fixed not being able to continue Trials or Quest missions immediately following a Hotfix.
  • Fixed edge cases of HUD breaking gameplay.
  • Fixed Osprey mines still not dealing damage.

Please allow this next level fashion syandanas 

Also, hope this includes MR 24 test :)

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Raid Fixes

• Fixed The Grustrag 3 sometimes not spawning (or conversely double spawning)  in The Law of Retribution.
  • Fixed the Hek Drone that spawns with The Grustrag 3 leaving immediately in The Law of Retribution.
  • Fixed the Hek Drone sometimes arriving as an Eximus unit, but also as a Corpus attack drone in The Law of Retribution. 
  • Fixed not being able to continue Trials or Quest missions immediately following a Hotfix.

Thanks for the raid fixes

zXflry0.png

Red text

g9NPxgk.png

Edited by Pegasy

More like Macea & Aegis Prime.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Void Relics becoming unequipped if the game attempted to join an existing squad, but then failed due to those squads filling up.
  •  

Thank you for spotting and fixing this, was getting really annoying.

Edited by Rekalty

Fix the cats already pls. After returning from operator to warframe they have some shields and 0 hp, i.e. dead without a message that they hit 0 hp.

And here are some othere bugs:

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Edited by Noktin

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game.

Shady business... Stop vaulting primes for absolutely no reasons...