Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.2

Recommended Posts

Still waiting for archwing stuff, expansion of the relays (they clearly were made to be more than just syndicates and a couple of rooms, come on),and a reason for that infested room in the orbiter. Hopefully we'll hear some,eh?

Edit : also I'm curius on the progress on Nef Anyo

Edited by Brucieman64
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another prime access, another wtf syandana, another 3 months to wait for the new one in hopes it will be decent this time. I guess it saves 50$ once again but it's still feelsbadman. Something that costs so much shouldn't look like that.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@[DE]Megan 

  • Silva & Aegis no longer benefits from blocking Elemental attacks, as it was intended to be a function for the Ack & Brunt. 
  • Ack & Brunt blocking now gains Elemental damage based on the Elemental damage type it blocked....



why?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE pls, went akkad for 20 rounds, rest of my 3 squadmates left at round 15 (for some unnameable reason...) and I didn't get any round 20 reward...

Basically, I did the 5 last rounds by myself after they left at round 15 and I didn't get the fourth reward! (which probably would've been a relic. :P)

(BTW, can anyone tell me how to upload a picture to this forum?)

Edited by T.o.P.S.
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soo no more Oberon buffs he needs more buffs DE. His 1 is S#&$ and his 2 you only use for your 3 and your 4. Just make his 1 do blast damage and have 100% status chance so he could have a good CC instead of just his 4. Make his 2 work like Equinox Main soo his 2 would move with him and change this 40% status chance to 60% status chance and make it have a passive where enemies effected by your 2 have a 40% chance (do not make it scaling with power strength) to drop a energy orb so it will fix his energy problems. And his 4 buff its armor stripping from 30% to 50%(keep the power strength scaling as it is right now) and buff its range form 15 to 20. That's it then in my opinion he would be a A+ frame  

Edited by Kheybashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Primed Sydnana and Prime Sugatra textures and cloth psychics are awful, I really don't want to buy them in this condition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if normal Oberon armor (shoulder plates that look like branches/antlers) work on the prime?

Edited by Oni_Spartan4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for letting Bullberon Prime defend his swamp. ;)

Also, still no fix for these bugs, some of which are almost over 2 years old.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oberon is here!!! Yay finally! Oberon is one of my fav frames! Time to farm.

 

Ps: Harrow. DatE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not touched or changed any settings between before update or after, and yet my colours have become more vibrant on every part of Oberon but the helm, presumably because there's a layer of gloss or shader missing. I dunno the mechanics of it but something's bugged out.

chzKP57.jpg

Edited by Ardhanarishvara
85% less paranoia.
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A mildly irritaing issue: Silva & Aegis Prime doesn't holster properly with the Danaus skin on it.

Edited by HeartofDragons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wrum said:

its a drop table dilution thing.

 

2 hours ago, btRaddex said:

this is because of "keepnig the drop table from being oversaturated" that's their reasoning, whether it's fair or not is debateable. I think it's silly to vault stuff, but I can understand the reasoning.

Yes, that was their original reason but... Now they can create as many relics as they want, the argument of "it's a drop dilution thing" is invalid. 

 

1 hour ago, undernown said:

You do realise it's to prevent relic drop table dilution right? Cause if they don't vault primes getting a specific relic will become harder with evert new prime.

Immagine if ALL AXI relics were currently on C rotation. You'd have more than 20 relics in there right now. Thats less then 5% chance to get the relic you're actualy looking for.

Seeing how there's a ton of way for DE to not vault relics... I say it still doesn't make sense. 

  1. Stop putting duplicate prime parts everywhere. 
  2. Make them drop at different places.
  3. Remove formas from relics and make them available through void missions.

They could just do that and everyone would be alright. Their argument of not diluting drop tables is weak and can easily be avoided, yet they still vault primes. I understand it's for "marketing" purposes but it's still extremely unfair for other players. DE doesn't seem to realize that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Yes, that was their original reason but... Now they can create as many relics as they want, the argument of "it's a drop dilution thing" is invalid.

Seeing how there's a ton of way for DE to not vault relics... I say it still doesn't make sense.

Even if they just un-vaulted one of the prime packs per month on rotation it would help. Or have them drop in the derelict missions.

Edited by Grimlar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

 

Yes, that was their original reason but... Now they can create as many relics as they want, the argument of "it's a drop dilution thing" is invalid. 

 

Seeing how there's a ton of way for DE to not vault relics... I say it still doesn't make sense. 

  1. Stop putting duplicate prime parts everywhere. 
  2. Make them drop at different places.
  3. Remove formas from relics and make them available through void missions.

They could just do that and everyone would be alright. Their argument of not diluting drop tables is weak and can easily be avoided, yet they still vault primes. I understand it's for "marketing" purposes but it's still extremely unfair for other players. DE doesn't seem to realize that.

actually it still is because the more relics you have in a drop table the lower your chance at getting the relic with the part you want. say i want a neo v3 relic, if there are 10 neo relic types i have a 1 in 10 chance at getting a v3 but if there are 20 neo relic types then i have a 1 in 20 chance at getting a v3 relic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The-Almighty said:

So i've wasted more than 150k syndicate points on relick packs, and not a single current prime access relic. Again, thanks Bugframe.

I got a fair few of the new relics.... not exactly a good spread, mainly meso O1 but they do seem to be dropping....so for you it would seem we need to insert a rng gif sadly (yes I hate the rng too)

 

My biggest issue since the update is host migrations, been getting LOTS of host migrations since the update and it's not my end because I can still access a website while the migration is getting stuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does your Sybrais Prime have less crit chance then your Dex Sybrais

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 years ago, Ardhanarishvara said:

I have not touched or changed any settings between before update or after, and yet my colours have become more vibrant on every part of Oberon but the helm, presumably because there's a layer of gloss or shader missing. I dunno the mechanics of it but something's bugged out.

chzKP57.jpg

It's because Oberon was PBR'd. they finally changed over the old texturing method Oberon used to use to the new Physically Based Rendering of most current frames. It was intentional and just not documented.

 

This won't be reverted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

My biggest issue since the update is host migrations, been getting LOTS of host migrations since the update and it's not my end because I can still access a website while the migration is getting stuck.

There was a spike in people aborting missions when the last Prime Access came out too.  People who don't have the new relics join relic missions in public matchmaking with the hope that someone else will have a new relic equipped.  As soon as they see that none of their squadmates have the new relics, the person abandons the mission to try another random squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Have you considered that "asymmetrical" aspect for the Nidina armour might be intended?

The thigh part of the right leg has gone to the left, while the left one is still on the left. Do you actually know this? Equip only one leg at a time and you will know what I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StrongCrayon said:

There was a spike in people aborting missions when the last Prime Access came out too.  People who don't have the new relics join relic missions in public matchmaking with the hope that someone else will have a new relic equipped.  As soon as they see that none of their squadmates have the new relics, the person abandons the mission to try another random squad.

It wasn't just in relics, it was any type of thing.  Latest patch seems to have stopped the issue so far.

 

5 minutes ago, kyori said:

The thigh part of the right leg has gone to the left, while the left one is still on the left. Do you actually know this? Equip only one leg at a time and you will know what I mean.

I said about this on release in the patch notes.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to be grinding all day to get these beauties!! Thanks for another amazing update :")

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...