Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.2

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, The-Almighty said:

So i've wasted more than 150k syndicate points on relick packs, and not a single current prime access relic. Again, thanks Bugframe.

..well I have " wasted " 220k  syndicate points on relic packs , and got ALL new current prime access relics , some even several times  and heck one even 6 times ... so thats sure as hell fixed... but if you have no luck you doubt the game ...

5 hours ago, undernown said:

You do realise it's to prevent relic drop table dilution right? Cause if they don't vault primes getting a specific relic will become harder with evert new prime.

Immagine if ALL AXI relics were currently on C rotation. You'd have more than 20 relics in there right now. Thats less then 5% chance to get the relic you're actualy looking for.

That is only if you presume DE puts all of a single type of relic in a single location's table like they do now (it is already intentionally diluted, when it doesn't need to be).
There are enough nodes in the game to have only 3-5 nodes have a specific relic while giving each node only 3-5 different specific relics per loot rotation as well (as opposed to the 7+ relics they have now), thus allowing all relics to be obtainable (relic packs would have the bloat, but they need reworking as they function for the key system still, not the relic one).  
All the while having the benefit of actually getting players to play a variety of nodes (and making specific relics easier to gain) instead of only a very small subsection, which was the whole purpose of creating the relic system in the first place (to prevent us playing a small subset of nodes: void in that case).

7 hours ago, VentumMittens said:

Everything in this looks good except Sybaris Prime. Severely disappointed with the 5% less crit chance compared to Dex, and was expecting a higher crit multiplier. I was hoping for an upgrade, not a side grade. Hoping for a "buff" soon tm

Also, the higher MR lock for a side grade is incredibly uncalled for.

I feel like it was probably intentional though, precisely because we already have the dex version. Kinda like how Tigris Prime is viable for a 100% status build but loses crit compared to the Sancti Tigris. Similarly you get higher base damage. I personally prefer status so I'm quite pleased about the difference.

I do agree about the mastery though.

8 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Shady marketing then?

Take away Primes to resell them after. Yep, that's totally unfair for just about everyone. 

The game industry has scum like Activation reselling a HD map pack for a 10 year old game for 150% it's original value, EA sneaking micro-transactions into every conceivable orifice and Wargaming selling P2W ammo and threatening youtubers with illegitimate copywrite infringement and you're here crying about a popular F2P game producing a viable market system and reducing dilution by (semi)closing access to items that have been available for 18 months, and will be available again in the future??

Don't you have something better to be doing with your life?

Edited by Carnage2K4

6 hours ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:

Anyone know if normal Oberon armor (shoulder plates that look like branches/antlers) work on the prime?

they're not currently selectable no, even if you equip his normal or immortal skins (and the immortal skin is broken as heck on oberon prime). also he loses his shoulder bulk completely if you change them, unlike his base model, which makes him look weird;

KCmkLg3.jpg

16 relics get vaulted: Lith N2, S5  Meso N3, S3, V1, V4  Neo A1, B1,  N4, N5, V3, V4  Axi  B1, C1, H1, N2

12 new parts relics: Lith N3  Meso N4, O1, S5, V5  Neo N6, S6, V5  Axi B2, C2, H2, O1

+4 new relics to refill the vaulted regular parts: Lith A2, S6, V4  Neo B2

But we still missing Nekros Prime Systems who get vaulted because of Lith N2 Carrier Prime Systems

And we missing Spira Prime Blade who get vaulted because of Lith S5 Carrier Prime Carapace

11 hours ago, glutularphysics said:

they're not currently selectable no, even if you equip his normal or immortal skins (and the immortal skin is broken as heck on oberon prime). also he loses his shoulder bulk completely if you change them, unlike his base model, which makes him look weird;

KCmkLg3.jpg

Thanks for the info man, I hope they include it soon as it doesn't make much sense to me they patch volt and not broberon

17 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Yes, that was their original reason but... Now they can create as many relics as they want, the argument of "it's a drop dilution thing" is invalid. 

Seeing how there's a ton of way for DE to not vault relics... I say it still doesn't make sense. 

1. Stop putting duplicate prime parts everywhere. 
  2. Make them drop at different places.
  3. Remove formas from relics and make them available through void missions.

They could just do that and everyone would be alright. Their argument of not diluting drop tables is weak and can easily be avoided, yet they still vault primes. I understand it's for "marketing" purposes but it's still extremely unfair for other players. DE doesn't seem to realize that.

The issue with this is it would crash the ingame Plat market for players that grind relic runs. 

This would create issues for the players that do not buy plat. 

Hey, I just congradulated DEAidan and I'll comend all the DEV's also! I really like the work you all did on the Oberon Prime update! I personally like the Sybaris Prime!

You all are doing amazing things!

:satisfied:

Edited by MasterGid

16 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

The game industry has scum like Activation reselling a HD map pack for a 10 year old game for 150% it's original value, EA sneaking micro-transactions into every conceivable orifice and Wargaming selling P2W ammo and threatening youtubers with illegitimate copywrite infringement and you're here crying about a popular F2P game producing a viable market system and reducing dilution by (semi)closing access to items that have been available for 18 months, and will be available again in the future??

Don't you have something better to be doing with your life?

And who are you to say I don't have anything better to do with my life? You don't know me afaik. I've been posting on the forums for 3 years because I enjoy sharing my opinion on Warframe stuff and argue with people.

If you're not happy about people sharing what they think, then this is definitively not the place for you. Just go away. 

5 hours ago, Merasmacleod said:

The issue with this is it would crash the ingame Plat market for players that grind relic runs. 

This would create issues for the players that do not buy plat. 

I've never had any problems making plat before they started vaulting primes. Even now it should be much better since we have arcanes and more means to make plat like syndicates, rivens, primed mods etc. Personally I don't think it's a valid argument.