The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sukira prime syandana

1 minute ago, (PS4)jonnyblaze1976 said:

Any tenno out there have a pic of the sukira prime syandana? I'm at work and cant seem to find a pic of what it looks like.

check the official prime access page, and scroll down to the accessories pack. It looks kind of crappy compared to most prime syandana's, no energy.

Edited by iMalicious

Just now, (PS4)jonnyblaze1976 said:

Thanks. I dont know looks ok. Its going to depend if its got that good cloth movement or if it moves like a slab of rubber. Can go either way lol.

I just got on to the game so honestly not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's yet another slab of rubber which DE seems to be doing a lot of lately lol.

ok. Just bought the pack and.. I am dissapointed. I Own most of the PAs and this one is, hands down the worst PA syandana we ever got. Colouring this thing is impossible, most of the textures look like cheap plastic and it moves like rubber. Also the end of the ribbon feels too damn heavy and big. Heck, non PA accesories are much better than this.

The Sugatra is pretty good, but its JUST A SUGATRA.

Save your money and wait for Rhino/loki unvault, they will come with better accesories, AND CHEAPER.

If u guys really want I can upload some pictures, but right now im kinda pissed. On previews the cape looks good but in game is piece of.. uhm.. rubber with poor textures and HORRIBLE colouring options. 50 bucks wasted..

Btw.. And i though that its not possible to ever create worse Primed accesory than Ash prime syandana.. Oh boy I was wrong :crylaugh:

Edited by Tacritan

10 minutes ago, Tacritan said:

Heck, non PA accesories are much better than this.

Btw.. And i though that its not possible to ever create worse Primed accesory than Ash prime syandana.. Oh boy I was wrong :crylaugh:

1: i thoight some of the tennogen ones were really neat enough to compete with PA accessories though....

2: ash prime had a syandana?

Edited by Cryozar

1. Imho they are not even close to some top PA accesories. And you cannot get armour packs from tennogen.

Tennogen is excellent for cosplaying but when it comes to looks Primed stuff wins imho. Hovewer, the new Repala syandana and covenant syandana from round 8 tennogen looks AMAZING! There is no better cape than repala on mesa :)

2. Yes he had.

Edited by Tacritan

2 minutes ago, Alan said:

I think those horns in the back will look cooler with Oberon Prime Helmet (And matching colors lol)

The problem is, its impossible to make that syandana look good with your custom colours. it looks okay with black/white scheme (default) but the white zone is just too big.

24 minutes ago, Tacritan said:

ok. Just bought the pack and.. I am dissapointed. I Own most of the PAs and this one is, hands down the worst PA syandana we ever got. Colouring this thing is impossible, most of the textures look like cheap plastic and it moves like rubber. Also the end of the ribbon feels too damn heavy and big. Heck, non PA accesories are much better than this.

The Sugatra is pretty good, but its JUST A SUGATRA.

Save your money and wait for Rhino/loki unvault, they will come with better accesories, AND CHEAPER.

If u guys really want I can upload some pictures, but right now im kinda pissed. On previews the cape looks good but in game is piece of.. uhm.. rubber with poor textures and HORRIBLE colouring options. 50 bucks wasted..

Nothing they can't change. Was going to open a thread now with a few things to note between the Syandana, channeling and Oberon's PBR update on the Immortal skin.

46 minutes ago, iMalicious said:

I just got on to the game so honestly not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's yet another slab of rubber which DE seems to be doing a lot of lately lol.

With all the glorious Tennogen, you'd think they'd at least try to make something that stands out. Doubt anyone will be wearing it if the Repala is avaliable.

I usually get the AP for the boosters and the exclusivity. Ive wound up with some pretty crappy syandanas. There have been a couple primed capes recently that look and move like a foot thick slab of rubber. Kinda torn if im gonna get this or not. Might wait to see some vids of how it moves. 

15 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

With all the glorious Tennogen, you'd think they'd at least try to make something that stands out. Doubt anyone will be wearing it if the Repala is avaliable.

Man that cloth cape (cant remeber the name ) they recently released is awesome. My fave syandana right now. Ive got plenty others but it just looks so good. 

I too regularly bought PA accessory (including this one) for the booster and stuffs but this one definitely one of the worst PA syandana. It manage to make Noru syandana looks good because this piece of cr*p, man oh man I'm very disappointed with DE, i mean wth even the tennogen syandana looks way more aggressive than several PA one. I mean one person design beat studio caliber design? how is that logic?!?!

Talking about "exclusive gear" on the PA page, well from the look of it i can really tell the Sukira syandana DEFINITELY NOT look like one. I'll just gonna throw this one out, I don't believe DE doesn't have resource to come up with a good PA cosmetic, instead they just simply don't care, and because of that regular PA buyers are getting the dirt.

3 hours ago, Sapphic-Sandra said:

The tennogen ones are the best. None of the DE ones have the detail. 

I'll say that much specifically in the case of Repala vs Izvara and its reskins. I was never even fond of capes, but I had to drop money on Repala because of how elegant it is.