Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.3

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

• The Sybaris Prime has had it's hip-fire / aim-fire recoil reviewed to have less side-to-side movement.

Fixes

• Fixed “Authentication failed” issue when attempting to invite players on public that you have not yet interacted with.  
  • Fixed accidental vaulting of certain Primes and updated affected Relics with the correct Prime Parts.
Edited by [DE]Rebecca

Please allow this next level fashion syandanas 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions

• A Mastery Rank 24 test has been added for eligible Tenno!

d2gI1LL.jpg

It is still the same as MR 23?! It was already possible to do it before this hotfix, what changed?

Edited by Pegasy

Why doesn't the Silva & Aegis Prime have flames on top of the shield like the original Silva & Aegis does?

You'd think that the Prime would have more aesthetics than the non-prime, not less.

Edited by Heckzu

3 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Dat Trailer: 

Pity the in game hallowed ground doens't look nearly as pretty. I don't think anyway. Did the effect get changed from when it got shown on dev stream?

What a sick trailer.Amazing.Great job DE.

8 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

Why doesn't the Silva & Aegis Prime have flames on top of the shield like the original Silva & Aegis does?

You'd think that the Prime would have more aesthetics than the non-prime, not less.

Slick minimalism.

2 minutes ago, Raf42 said:

Ooh, wonder who the first new MR24 player will be?

If i did my math correctly itll be people from the closed beta days along with Grandmaster Master and i think its called Hunter level founders(also need the Zenith if you are a closed Beta player and not a founder).

What are the chances that we can get Volt's recent change (allowing his Prime to equip his base shoulderpads) applied to Oberon?  Seems odd that he'd arrive in the same patch and not have it, especially since his Prime shoulders clash so badly with his Fayarch skin.