Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.3

Recommended Posts

What are the chances that we can get Volt's recent change (allowing his Prime to equip his base shoulderpads) applied to Oberon?  Seems odd that he'd arrive in the same patch and not have it, especially since his Prime shoulders clash so badly with his Fayarch skin. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Mastery Rank 24 test is being added soon - didn't make the cut tonight pending a bit more testing!

Thanks for the info, Reb. As always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RedVisionaire said:

What are the chances that we can get Volt's recent change (allowing his Prime to equip his base shoulderpads) applied to Oberon?  Seems odd that he'd arrive in the same patch and not have it, especially since his Prime shoulders clash so badly with his Fayarch skin. 

^This

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soldier1312 said:

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" No, that type of help doesn't really help. There are login issues.

restarting the client actually works soldier

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dynomitedestryr said:

restarting the client actually works soldier

 

Restarted twice as I thought that I've started client before the deployment had ended. But nope, still can't log in.
Also: if you have to restart the game several times to get in there IS a problem.

Edited by Soldier1312
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Soldier1312 said:

Restarted twice as I thought that I've started client before the deployment had ended. But nope, still can't log in.

fair enough it's just it worked for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dynomitedestryr said:

fair enough it's just it worked for me

I guess it's kinda random. Some people got in, some still can't. 3rd restart, still no success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So will regular Oberon's shaders and normals be fixed? He's way too shiny and the new details on him don't look right.

Edited by Dragons_Kin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for letting Bullberon Prime defend his swamp. ;)

Also, still no fix for these bugs, some of which are almost over 2 years old.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Mastery Rank 24 test is being added soon - didn't make the cut tonight pending a bit more testing!

Can you make an actual sword and shield again, rather than X and shield? made me sad when S+A Prime isnt even a sword and shield :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

Please allow this next level fashion syandanas 

 

I don't want that at all. I don't want to be required to have attachment energy and syandana energy colors match just to have a decent Syandana energy color. That's not "next-level" fashion frame. That's just handicapping your ability to color your syandana independent of your attachments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made mention of this in the previous thread, but as of Update 20.6.2, Oberon's Immortal Skin has lost a layer of gloss and shading, resulting in the colours appearing cartoonishly vibrant. I do not have any pictures of Immortal before the update, but Original Skin shows the shading and gloss that Immortal lacks, and so is a good comparison, especially if you compare neck regions, or compare the helmet's lighter green to Original's lighter green to Immortal's lighter green. Is this a bug related to a rendering update, or an oversight? Either way, it has seriously impacted my ability to ogl--I mean, enjoy the aesthetic of Oberon's design, and feels very obviously out of place with his helmet appearing perfectly fine.

mi7jpAD.jpg

Edited by Ardhanarishvara
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heckzu said:

Why doesn't the Silva & Aegis Prime have flames on top of the shield like the original Silva & Aegis does?

You'd think that the Prime would have more aesthetics than the non-prime, not less.

It does? I mean, you can actually see the shield now, not a wall of fire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

It does? I mean, you can actually see the shield now, not a wall of fire

Then the whole point of the original Aegis design is being missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand that it would take too much time to give Oberon Prime a new design.  But, could we see a new alternate helmet in the near future with a Warframe Prime/Bull as a theme?  Please DE

Also increase the Deration for Oberon and Oberon Prime hollow ground by at least 5 seconds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so was the thumb button to go back on the mouse feature disabled when the endura came out cause i used that religiously, and now I cant browse through my frames, weapons, or even social aspects one handed. Just curious if something went wrong with it. 

 

 Thanks for your time to read this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE please take a look at the chat tabs, it's bugging when I try to click on the tab of a player who whispered me and I click on it and the chat doesn't open...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ardhanarishvara said:

Oberon's Immortal Skin has lost a layer of gloss and shading, resulting in the colours appearing cartoonishly vibrant. I do not have any pictures of Immortal before the update, but Original Skin shows the shading and gloss that Immortal lacks, and so is a good comparison, especially if you compare neck regions, or compare the helmet's lighter green to Original's lighter green to Immortal's lighter green. Is this a bug related to a rendering update, or an oversight? Either way, it has seriously impacted my ability to ogl--I mean, enjoy the aesthetic of Oberon's design, and feels very obviously out of place with his helmet appearing perfectly fine.

Will take a look with the Art team! 

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Will take a look with the Art team! 

Sweet. Keep it up :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

I can't log in! It just tells me "Check your info!" despite it being right!

That happened to me too. It was annoying. I was forced to change my password just to play. Must be a bug or something. Didn't bother reporting. you should. im lazy Q_Q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...