Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.3

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, RedVisionaire said:

What are the chances that we can get Volt's recent change (allowing his Prime to equip his base shoulderpads) applied to Oberon?  Seems odd that he'd arrive in the same patch and not have it, especially since his Prime shoulders clash so badly with his Fayarch skin. 

^This

1 minute ago, dynomitedestryr said:

restarting the client actually works soldier

Restarted twice as I thought that I've started client before the deployment had ended. But nope, still can't log in.
Also: if you have to restart the game several times to get in there IS a problem.

Edited by Soldier1312

47 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

Please allow this next level fashion syandanas 

I don't want that at all. I don't want to be required to have attachment energy and syandana energy colors match just to have a decent Syandana energy color. That's not "next-level" fashion frame. That's just handicapping your ability to color your syandana independent of your attachments.

I made mention of this in the previous thread, but as of Update 20.6.2, Oberon's Immortal Skin has lost a layer of gloss and shading, resulting in the colours appearing cartoonishly vibrant. I do not have any pictures of Immortal before the update, but Original Skin shows the shading and gloss that Immortal lacks, and so is a good comparison, especially if you compare neck regions, or compare the helmet's lighter green to Original's lighter green to Immortal's lighter green. Is this a bug related to a rendering update, or an oversight? Either way, it has seriously impacted my ability to ogl--I mean, enjoy the aesthetic of Oberon's design, and feels very obviously out of place with his helmet appearing perfectly fine.

mi7jpAD.jpg

Edited by Ardhanarishvara

1 hour ago, Heckzu said:

Why doesn't the Silva & Aegis Prime have flames on top of the shield like the original Silva & Aegis does?

You'd think that the Prime would have more aesthetics than the non-prime, not less.

It does? I mean, you can actually see the shield now, not a wall of fire

I understand that it would take too much time to give Oberon Prime a new design.  But, could we see a new alternate helmet in the near future with a Warframe Prime/Bull as a theme?  Please DE

Also increase the Deration for Oberon and Oberon Prime hollow ground by at least 5 seconds

so was the thumb button to go back on the mouse feature disabled when the endura came out cause i used that religiously, and now I cant browse through my frames, weapons, or even social aspects one handed. Just curious if something went wrong with it. 

Thanks for your time to read this :)

2 hours ago, Ardhanarishvara said:

Oberon's Immortal Skin has lost a layer of gloss and shading, resulting in the colours appearing cartoonishly vibrant. I do not have any pictures of Immortal before the update, but Original Skin shows the shading and gloss that Immortal lacks, and so is a good comparison, especially if you compare neck regions, or compare the helmet's lighter green to Original's lighter green to Immortal's lighter green. Is this a bug related to a rendering update, or an oversight? Either way, it has seriously impacted my ability to ogl--I mean, enjoy the aesthetic of Oberon's design, and feels very obviously out of place with his helmet appearing perfectly fine.

Will take a look with the Art team! 

7 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

I can't log in! It just tells me "Check your info!" despite it being right!

That happened to me too. It was annoying. I was forced to change my password just to play. Must be a bug or something. Didn't bother reporting. you should. im lazy Q_Q