Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.3

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Will take a look with the Art team! 

Do you think you could ask them about adding plants to Oberon Prime's Hallowed Ground and have the effect act like Ice Wave?
(it'd be weird if the plants stayed there)

Edited by Roominashum

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Will take a look with the Art team! 

I would like to point out the original Oberon has not received PBR treatment as of yet, and that may be why not only Oberon but his Immortal skin as well seem stark in contrast to the new PBR'd materials of the Prime.

42 minutes ago, Volkovyi said:

I would like to point out the original Oberon has not received PBR treatment as of yet, and that may be why not only Oberon but his Immortal skin as well seem stark in contrast to the new PBR'd materials of the Prime.

Standard Oberon actually got PBR update when Oberon Prime got released

13 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

I don't want that at all. I don't want to be required to have attachment energy and syandana energy colors match just to have a decent Syandana energy color. That's not "next-level" fashion frame. That's just handicapping your ability to color your syandana independent of your attachments.

So add a 2nd energy color for those who want it. 

15 hours ago, Soldier1312 said:

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" No, that type of help doesn't really help. There are login issues.

I had this problem twice after a hotfix. Both times i restarted the game. 

Yesterday it was the same. I couldn't login and a restart helped me.

Thats all

3 hours ago, Volkovyi said:

"I would like to point out the original Oberon has not received PBR treatment as of yet[...]"

i assure you he has PBR assuming no one else before me has told you this

Edited by Roominashum
update: yes a lot of people pointed it out, im sorry for just spaming your notifications

53 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

And nowhere in this list of fixes is a correction to the hema's insane mutagen sample costs.

this has been pointed out by Steve himself this will not ever change as it would insult those clans who have already completed it's research.

16 hours ago, Heckzu said:

Why doesn't the Silva & Aegis Prime have flames on top of the shield like the original Silva & Aegis does?

You'd think that the Prime would have more aesthetics than the non-prime, not less.

this !

1 hour ago, Roominashum said:

this has been pointed out by Steve himself this will not ever change as it would insult those clans who have already completed it's research.

Yeah, no. The clans who completed it either don't care if the cost goes down or would actively be glad of it (see thread below). That little excuse of theirs was shot down almost as soon as it came out.

18 hours ago, Heckzu said:

Why doesn't the Silva & Aegis Prime have flames on top of the shield like the original Silva & Aegis does?

You'd think that the Prime would have more aesthetics than the non-prime, not less.

Yes, aesthetically the prime version is a downgrade into negative space.

i mean, the non-prime version is an awesome flaming sword with an awesome energy barrier.
and the prime version is a lame ball on a stick with a retractable crab shell.

so, please DE, make the normal Silva & Aegis a skin for the prime version!

19 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Yeah, no. The clans who completed it either don't care if the cost goes down or would actively be glad of it (see thread below). That little excuse of theirs was shot down almost as soon as it came out.

sadly, this still wont make them change it.

i see hema requests almost as often as i see people begging for excalibur prime / umbra

it's obvious it's not going to change, and i'm sorry

2 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

Hey is there any reason Oberon's antlers can't be used on Oberon Prime? Come to think of it why are oberon's shoulder things labeled as shoulder armor but use body coloring? 

Because they are a default Warframe part. Just like Chroma's Dynasty wings. Which is also how the Mortos and Chordalla Prime should behave.

18 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Except they don't so why can't we have the shoulder things act like that instead? The 'Accessory' tab exists, can we please use it? 

Because again, it's a default Warframe part. So it should not behave like an accessory.

You will understand when you want to mix armor that doesn't have corresponding tint channels. Not to talk that skins are coded to behave like that, too.

12 hours ago, Roominashum said:

Do you think you could ask them about adding plants to Oberon Prime's Hallowed Ground and have the effect act like Ice Wave?
(it'd be weird if the plants stayed there)

Could we not?

Maybe only on the Earth tileset (to symbolize him purifying the ground) but otherwise could we just not? His Feyarch skin isn't default. We don't need things that act like it is.