Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.3

Recommended Posts

Still no fix for Limbo+Stasis+Opticor/Ferrox as per: 

Which is kinda ironic considering Limbo is shown with Opticor in his bundle in market and with Ferrox in the loading screen. As misleading as Lotus' Kuva Siphon comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Will take a look with the Art team! 

Do you think you could ask them about adding plants to Oberon Prime's Hallowed Ground and have the effect act like Ice Wave?
(it'd be weird if the plants stayed there)

Edited by Roominashum
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Will take a look with the Art team! 

I would like to point out the original Oberon has not received PBR treatment as of yet, and that may be why not only Oberon but his Immortal skin as well seem stark in contrast to the new PBR'd materials of the Prime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Volkovyi said:

I would like to point out the original Oberon has not received PBR treatment as of yet, and that may be why not only Oberon but his Immortal skin as well seem stark in contrast to the new PBR'd materials of the Prime.

Standard Oberon actually got PBR update when Oberon Prime got released

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Oberon Prime trailer looks kick &#!... Hopefully that means that the new enemy will be introduced shortly. and that gun looks interesting, kind of like a primary version of the stug or the glue gun from prey

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

I don't want that at all. I don't want to be required to have attachment energy and syandana energy colors match just to have a decent Syandana energy color. That's not "next-level" fashion frame. That's just handicapping your ability to color your syandana independent of your attachments.

So add a 2nd energy color for those who want it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nekros prime blueprint its back, but now the relic that had the systems is vaulted (lith N2) and the new one that had it has been changed to have the full frame blueprint (lith N3)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Soldier1312 said:

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" No, that type of help doesn't really help. There are login issues.

I had this problem twice after a hotfix. Both times i restarted the game. 

Yesterday it was the same. I couldn't login and a restart helped me.

Thats all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rekkou said:

Standard Oberon actually got PBR update when Oberon Prime got released

Yeah he did, but the textures and lighting seem a bit off in places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And nowhere in this list of fixes is a correction to the hema's insane mutagen sample costs.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Volkovyi said:

"I would like to point out the original Oberon has not received PBR treatment as of yet[...]"

i assure you he has PBR assuming no one else before me has told you this

 

Edited by Roominashum
update: yes a lot of people pointed it out, im sorry for just spaming your notifications

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

And nowhere in this list of fixes is a correction to the hema's insane mutagen sample costs.

this has been pointed out by Steve himself this will not ever change as it would insult those clans who have already completed it's research.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Heckzu said:

Why doesn't the Silva & Aegis Prime have flames on top of the shield like the original Silva & Aegis does?

You'd think that the Prime would have more aesthetics than the non-prime, not less.

this !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roominashum said:

this has been pointed out by Steve himself this will not ever change as it would insult those clans who have already completed it's research.

Yeah, no. The clans who completed it either don't care if the cost goes down or would actively be glad of it (see thread below). That little excuse of theirs was shot down almost as soon as it came out.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Heckzu said:

Why doesn't the Silva & Aegis Prime have flames on top of the shield like the original Silva & Aegis does?

You'd think that the Prime would have more aesthetics than the non-prime, not less.

Yes, aesthetically the prime version is a downgrade into negative space.

i mean, the non-prime version is an awesome flaming sword with an awesome energy barrier.
and the prime version is a lame ball on a stick with a retractable crab shell.

so, please DE, make the normal Silva & Aegis a skin for the prime version!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey is there any reason Oberon's antlers can't be used on Oberon Prime? Come to think of it why are oberon's shoulder things labeled as shoulder armor but use body coloring? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Yeah, no. The clans who completed it either don't care if the cost goes down or would actively be glad of it (see thread below). That little excuse of theirs was shot down almost as soon as it came out.

 

sadly, this still wont make them change it.

i see hema requests almost as often as i see people begging for excalibur prime / umbra

it's obvious it's not going to change, and i'm sorry

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MohaCulture said:

why is the new Prime weapon so weak?

Use better mods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

Hey is there any reason Oberon's antlers can't be used on Oberon Prime? Come to think of it why are oberon's shoulder things labeled as shoulder armor but use body coloring? 

Because they are a default Warframe part. Just like Chroma's Dynasty wings. Which is also how the Mortos and Chordalla Prime should behave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

Because they are a default Warframe part. Just like Chroma's Dynasty wings. Which is also how the Mortos and Chordalla Prime should behave.

Except they don't so why can't we have the shoulder things act like that instead? The 'Accessory' tab exists, can we please use it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Except they don't so why can't we have the shoulder things act like that instead? The 'Accessory' tab exists, can we please use it? 

Because again, it's a default Warframe part. So it should not behave like an accessory.

You will understand when you want to mix armor that doesn't have corresponding tint channels. Not to talk that skins are coded to behave like that, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless it's annoying and an aggravation. I could get the antlers not working on prime because of mesh shape reasons (to me oberon prime seems less broad shouldered so it might look wtf.)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...