Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Forma

Duckboy3825

So this is an idea for a new sortie reward. It will have the same rarity as a legendary fusion core, hence the 'legendary' title. My idea is to have it able to attach to any Warframe, weapon, companion, etc and will allow you to edit all mod-slot polarities as you please. It can be removed, but all your polarities will reset to what ever it was prior and the ranking will reset back to unranked. That way, if players attach it to a weapon, but later decide they want it on a different one instead, they can remove it and put it the other. They just have to pay the small price of re-ranking the original weapon back up to 30 if they wish to use it again.

So what do you think? Any visible flaws? Thoughts?

Edited by Duckboy3825

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

At the most, we'll get a "super forma" that can polarize a slot without resetting the frame to unranked

That's not a bad idea at all but I feel it's a little boring, as all you do is just put it on, you get another polarity and you saved 5-15 minutes of xp farming. Legendary fusion cores on the other hand can save you oodles of endo. As a Legendary reward I feel it should be something a bit more.

Sounds a bit to Over Powered tbh. It would make DE lose out on a small smidge of money and we all know DE aint about that bitnizz. At best it would be like -

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

At the most, we'll get a "super forma" that can polarize a slot without resetting the frame to unranked

I was thinking about something like this the other day when I was getting kinda frustrated that I couldn't swap over to a certain elemental combo on my akstilletto primes because I just couldn't accomodate a D polarity mod in my build. 

I'm not entirely sure why being able to add multiple forma on top of a previously polarized mod slot can't give us the option to cycle between different polarities for that particular slot. It would certainly be helpful.