Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xenozia Alliance (XA)

Genji

6pWbePN.png

Xenozia Alliance is a project by Xenosha and a few like-minded individuals.

• Alliance Head: Genjinaro (Contact in-game for fastest response; available during evening hours, Eastern Standard Time)
    • Second-In-Command: Retequizzle (Morning, mid day, Eastern Standard time, easiest to reach via Steam and Discord).

Origins:

Right now you're thinking, wow... Now that's a name Google can find easy, does it even mean anything? Didn't my doctor prescribe this to me?  If you weren't thinking that, well you probably are now after reading that sentence. Xenozia looks to stand out, but not just in namesake. 

Who We Are:

As the founding clan, Xenosha never followed the Youtubers for "farming methods".. Most of us developed an allergy to the word nerf (like Will Smith, we're allergic to bull@!@*). We dodge some of the dead horse farming areas, and we'll be the first to tell you "its not your Warframe that's weak, it's your build".  Never have we cried about what alliance was doing what to whom when the Dark Sectors were a taxable advantage.  Survival of the fittest, adapt and overcome, right?  We stand by that.

At Xenosha, we have carved out our own path. That path turned out to be greater, stronger, better & more efficient to what was going on around us. We would laugh when people finally started strategizing our way, applying previous farming ideas to new tilesets (E-Gate, anyone?).  We knew time after time, we were doing something right. Doing it better? Well, only time will be the judge of that but it has been our moves that have made us stronger. For this move, we required both hands on the steering wheel.  

Xenozia Alliance is that next move.

Who We Want:

We are looking for Clans that are pretty close-knit.

• If you're a PvE-exclusive clan, welcome.
  • If you're a low-sodium PvP clan, we want you. Xenosha does not condone the use of salt outside of food, tears are a TOS violation.  Don't catch a case of the feels, ladies. 
  • Clans that are mix of both? Very high on our list of prospective clan. 
  • Above all else, Xenozia is looking to gather clans that are used to running as a team together, active & well behaved.

Rules:

1. Must be a Shadow Clan or greater   We're laying off on this requirement, activity is what we are after.
  2. Management of your clan is a must.  Though we never have these issues, it goes without saying that Xenozia will look to your leadership team to keep members civil within chat.
  3. Have a command structure.  Having a 2nd in command while you're leader is gone, helps communications & operations flow. (Steam or Discord preferred for quick communications but not required)
  4. Keep trade secrets secret.  What is shared in Alliance chat, is not shared in region / recruiting chat. 
  5. Contribute to activity and growth.  We are always looking for new things to do, new ways to farm and new ideas to explore.  We are also always looking for new Alliance members.

We encourage open communications between clans in the alliance as well.  I will always go to the Warlord first if any issues arise.  Likewise you can come to me about any Alliance matter or member. 

What All of This Means:  

This isn't your typical alliance with "Knights of ___", or "Crimson of___", "Emo Prisma Wolves",  "Edge Lords of the Sun" or A Tribe called Quest!  Though if we had to pick one - always going with the Tribe.

Simply put, Xenozia doesn't give 2 hoots if you're a lone knight, riding a wolf to the moon. Xenozia looks to protect Xenozia.  We are Tenno of opportunity, and fortune favors the prepared.

Current Alliance Members:

• Ohanaa (Co-head)
    • bluedragonfeathers, Dral-Auran
  • Dirty Space Ninjas
    • SuperPancakes, Volpics
  • X D
    • Hidrio

Armistice:

Xenosha - and by extension Xenozia - is battle-ready and we have prior Dark Sector Conflict experience. 

Applications to Join:

TBD at this time, but feel free to PM me and Retequizzle either here or in-game for more information.

Edited by Genjinaro
Ret Q/C

^ What he said.

Posting here mostly to introduce myself.  I tend to do pretty much everything PvE-related, from farming to general tomfoolery (not my first choice of words but it's what doesn't get censored).   I know my way around a Forma and I can milk every bit of performance out of a piece of equipment and tell you just how far you can push that gear in missions before you'll go down.

I'm usually on in the mornings through early afternoon, so we have pretty reliable coverage if anyone has any questions about joining or just wanting a bit more info.  Feel free to message me either here or in-game.

Edited by Retequizzle