Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forgotten Ideas

Duckboy3825

There have been many concepts and ideas mentioned by DE in devstreams, Tennocon, and the forums that never get mentioned again after that instance. I'm making a thread to sort of gather up all these ideas and bring them back to life. Post any criteria that fits this guideline.

They do remark occasionaly that ideas discussed on the devstreams aren't final or always going to be a thing. Who knows. Maybe they do have a board labeled "Wall of unused ideas" which could by now be covered in post it notes and concept art.

Though just for fun.

The Oracles of Saturn. One of the syndicates they mentioned beside the Red Veil very early.

17 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

The mystical bird follower.

They showed that one 2 or so devstreams ago. Well the wild version at least.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Final_Dragon01 said:

Sortie Token System and Universal vacuum.

^ This.  Very much the above!

In one devstream this year, DE also mulled the idea of reducing the chance of getting something twice in a row for sorties, but was never implemented or brought up again.

In all fairness, I think the staff would like to work on the above, but have too much higher priority projects on their plates (TennoCon stuff).  They may eventually address it in the distant future (think how long it took for vacuum to be equipable on all sentinels, and focus system is still is still in beta... beta within a beta!).  I would like a peek into their TODO list or bug-queue to see which is on top!

22 minutes ago, (PS4)vinster said:

In one devstream this year, DE also mulled the idea of reducing the chance of getting something twice in a row for sorties, but was never implemented or brought up again.

Honestly I dont mind all that much getting a few rivens in a row or a couple thousand endo I dont see whats the big deal here, you can retry for a another reward again tommorow

45 minutes ago, ZenDash said:

Honestly I dont mind all that much getting a few rivens in a row or a couple thousand endo I dont see whats the big deal here, you can retry for a another reward again tommorow

Exactly. RNG works for me. I'd rather get a few Rivens in one week than have to face a week long+ grind just to unlock one. 

Edited by Hypernaut1