Jump to content

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.4


[DE]Megan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.4
 
Additions:

  • The Neo N7 Relic has been introduced into the mix to fix Nekros Prime Systems Blueprint being accidentally vaulted, and the Meso S6 Relic has also been introduced to fix Spira Prime Blade being accidentally vaulted. 
  • A Mastery Rank 24 test has been added for eligible Tenno!  

Changes:

  • The Silva & Aegis Prime mace now spins while equipped and will increase/decrease when swinging/idle! I’m sure there is a Fidget Spinner joke in there somewhere... 
  • Oberon’s Immortal skin has received the PBR treatment! This fixes issues with the Immortal Skin texture introduced this week as well as Oberon Prime’s shoulders appearing very plain without his Prime Armor attachments. 

Fixes:

  • Fixed a crash related to Dx9 systems. 
  • Fixed the Infested Brood Mother’s not being able to melee attack.
  • Fixed experiencing crazy high-speed Rovers/Cores when playing a Hijack mission in Solo mode.
  • Fixed the Dojo Duel room door giving a Build prompt when attempting to exit the room.
  • Fixed the Youkai Helmet material to match body textures.
  • Fixed the Sukira Prime Syandana being too floaty.
  • Fixed viewing the Star Chart with custom shoulder Armor attached on Oberon Prime resulting in the shoulder Armor appearing rotated 90 degrees. 
     
Edited by [DE]Megan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Melee Riven Mods plz?

ALSO.... FIX Silva N Aegis Sound... its no longer a sword, so it wouldn't make cutting sounds... but blunt ones... :l 

 

Edited by Urska
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Silva & Aegis Prime mace now spins while equipped and will increase/decrease when swinging/idle! I’m sure there is a Fidget Spinner joke in there somewhere... 

So you guys can make the mace spin, but you guys can't put flames on top of the shield to make it more in line with the original Silva & Aegis's concept?

I wonder what @SilverBones thinks of this.

EDIT: Seems like He's happy with it. But I wonder what the Silva & Aegis Prime would have looked like if he had designed it himself.

Edited by Heckzu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.4
 
Additions:

  • The Neo N7 Relic has been introduced into the mix to fix Nekros Prime Systems Blueprint being accidentally vaulted, and the Meso S6 Relic has also been introduced to fix Spira Prime Blade being accidentally vaulted. 
  • A Mastery Rank 24 test has been added for eligible Tenno!  

Changes:

  • The Silva & Aegis Prime mace now spins while equipped and will increase/decrease when swinging/idle! I’m sure there is a Fidget Spinner joke in there somewhere... 
  • Oberon’s Immortal skin has received the PBR treatment! This fixes issues with the Immortal Skin texture introduced this week as well as Oberon Prime’s shoulders appearing very plain without his Prime Armor attachments. 

Fixes:

  • Fixed a crash related to Dx9 systems. 
  • Fixed the Infested Brood Mother’s not being able to melee attack.
  • Fixed experiencing crazy high-speed Rovers/Cores when playing a Hijack mission in Solo mode.
  • Fixed the Dojo Duel room door giving a Build prompt when attempting to exit the room.
  • Fixed the Youkai Helmet material to match body textures.
  • Fixed the Sukira Prime Syandana being too stiff.
  • Fixed viewing the Star Chart with custom shoulder Armor attached on Oberon Prime resulting in the shoulder Armor appearing rotated 90 degrees. 
     

What? But that was PBR'd already...?

Also, what? The Sukira Prime was actually too jelly, and you guys thought it was too stiff?

Megan... W A T?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

So you guys can make the mace spin, but you guys can't put flames on top of the shield to make it more in line with the original Silva & Aegis's concept?

I wonder what @SilverBones thinks of this.

He saw it and thought it was frickin cool :awe::lotus:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

So you guys can make the mace spin, but you guys can't put flames on top of the shield to make it more in line with the original Silva & Aegis's concept?

I wonder what @SilverBones thinks of this.

Sounds like he's happy with it: https://twitter.com/carnbear/status/869678691609006080 and  https://twitter.com/carnbear/status/869740374369030144

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

What? But that was PBR'd already...?

Also, what? The Sukira Prime was actually too jelly, and you guys thought it was too stiff?

Megan... W A T?

My apologies, it should (and now) reads:

Fixed the Sukira Prime Syandana being too floaty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...