Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.4

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

So you guys can make the mace spin, but you guys can't put flames on top of the shield to make it more in line with the original Silva & Aegis's concept?

I wonder what @SilverBones thinks of this.

cant really bring up the idea of " original concept" when theirs 2 things in play here, A) its a sword n shield but now a mace n shield... B) Prime is the "Original" sooo how it is, works. however be nice if they fix the ingame sounds to fit it...

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

My apologies, it should (and now) reads:

Fixed the Sukira Prime Syandana being too floaty.

There you go. I was really confused :P Thanks Megan :)

Also, I took a look at Oberon Prime with Acanthus, I guess the change you guys did was add a pattern to his shoulders below the armor pieces? :)

EDIT:

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Stay tuned :surprised:...

Earth rework required? Please say no :o

Edited by NightmareT12

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Stay tuned :surprised:...

Would be much appreciated. It's still difficult to tell where the hallowed ground ends and its looks haven't changed since you showed it for the first time saying it's a wip.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.4

Additions:

• The Neo N7 Relic has been introduced into the mix to fix Nekros Prime Systems Blueprint being accidentally vaulted, and the Meso S6 Relic has also been introduced to fix Spira Prime Blade being accidentally vaulted. 
  • A Mastery Rank 24 test has been added for eligible Tenno!  

Changes:

• The Silva & Aegis Prime mace now spins while equipped and will increase/decrease when swinging/idle! I’m sure there is a Fidget Spinner joke in there somewhere... 
  • Oberon’s Immortal skin has received the PBR treatment! This fixes issues with the Immortal Skin texture introduced this week as well as Oberon Prime’s shoulders appearing very plain without his Prime Armor attachments. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to Dx9 systems. 
  • Fixed the Infested Brood Mother’s not being able to melee attack.
  • Fixed experiencing crazy high-speed Rovers/Cores when playing a Hijack mission in Solo mode.
  • Fixed the Dojo Duel room door giving a Build prompt when attempting to exit the room.
  • Fixed the Youkai Helmet material to match body textures.
  • Fixed the Sukira Prime Syandana being too floaty.
  • Fixed viewing the Star Chart with custom shoulder Armor attached on Oberon Prime resulting in the shoulder Armor appearing rotated 90 degrees. 

thnx

Hotfix killed my progress in endless fissure.

Very unlucky for me and my lovely random team to stuck at reward picker just in a wrong hotfix moment...

This should not happen, though. Maybe announce fixes with 10 minute warning?

EDIT: got inbox message with two items, not sure if the ones I picked but some safe net worked apparently. 

Edited by Sannidor

15 minutes ago, PurpleNyxPrime said:

the Sybaris Prime is Still incredibly underwhelming and even more underwhelming when compared to Dex Sybaris. Can we get a buff please.

hey the status chance hybrid crit chance is pretty powerful than crit only

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed experiencing crazy high-speed Rovers/Cores when playing a Hijack mission in Solo mode.

While you're on the topic of Hijack fixes, can you fix it so that bleeding out and reviving in a Europa Hijack mission won't cause you to respawn back at the beginning of the mission?

Thanks for the hotfixes, but there's been bugs that I've constantly been bumping and, when archived, remade throughout the years. It's kind of tiring that such things still linger. I did everything to be as constructive as possible, from constant testing in different scenarios (client, host, different powers), to including images, GIFs and videos. Yet it's ignored. 

I understand that some major issues are more important, but it didn't take long for Volt's regular shoulder armor to be added through a recent post request. Yet, that one was a small issue, not even a bug affecting gameplay.

Do I need to let those topics die off and remake them to get them noticed? Will Blade-and-Whip related bugs only be looked at whenever you'll make a second stance for them, or only when the Grineer Kusari-Gama comes? I doubt that should be needed when the bugs are clear and noticeable, not to mention provided with visuals.

Sorry for the tone, but please, please look into these. Thank you.

Edited by Casardis

6 minutes ago, Yuki-Chakara said:

Megan, the normal oberon shoulder armor is now bugged on the immortal skin, it appears as void black no matter what its colored, and the hulat leg armor is placed incorrectly now on his frame.

Correction, only the left leg is placed incorrectly. Its too far to the outside, while the right leg is fine. Also I spelled it wrong, its hulta. ^^;

Edited by Yuki-Chakara

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Youkai Helmet material to match body textures.

Youkai skin shoulder quiver thing is missing texture now. It just shows up as an unchangeable white color instead of its old metalic.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Neo N7 Relic has been introduced into the mix to fix Nekros Prime Systems Blueprint being accidentally vaulted, and the Meso S6 Relic has also been introduced to fix Spira Prime Blade being accidentally vaulted. 

well, thank you. now, we can continue to farm those relics again. but this problem might come again because a lot of a lot of the relic created containing an item that will be vault soon and they the only way to find this item.Or creating relic that is vaulted soon the next prime access arrive. making more relic like the Ember and Frost unvaulting maybe will fix this problem temporarily.

thank for the fix

Edited by mechnoob
change formulation

Since Oberon Prime came out I'm having issues with the chat, I had to force Alt+F4 a few minutes ago because my whole chat froze while right clicking to invite someone.

Edited by Bl4zko