Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Heckzu said:

So you guys can make the mace spin, but you guys can't put flames on top of the shield to make it more in line with the original Silva & Aegis's concept?

I wonder what @SilverBones thinks of this.

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

Ouch!

1 hour ago, Lele. said:

The original oberon armor (on the shoulders) with the immortal skin is no longer colorful. They're always black.

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Yuki-Chakara said:

Megan, the normal oberon shoulder armor is now bugged on the immortal skin, it appears as void black no matter what its colored, and the hulat leg armor is placed incorrectly now on his frame.

Came here JUST to point this out.

vLtPd6I.png

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Neo N7 Relic has been introduced into the mix to fix Nekros Prime Systems Blueprint being accidentally vaulted, and the Meso S6 Relic

Before this hotfix I bought 70 relic packs, and now do not have those relics, unless I farm them through other means

Not happy

Can we please make guardian derision an innate thing on sword and shield? Like if I don't use it on sword and shield I feel like I am wasting the defensive capabilities of the weapon type. But you can run silva and aegis prime as a decent crit and status weapon and the syndicate mod makes it so conflicting.

You have no need to vault any relic or frame if you made relics drop from more specific missions, while I admit I like going to one mission to farm for all the relics, its not conducive to go to different missions to make use of the star chart.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oberon’s Immortal skin has received the PBR treatment! This fixes issues with the Immortal Skin texture introduced this week as well as Oberon Prime’s shoulders appearing very plain without his Prime Armor attachments. 

sorry, megan, don't wanna shoot the messenger. and I love the work and energy you guys put into this game, but oberon is my fav so I'm gonna be annoying about this: how does the immortal skin change that at all? now if you equip the immortal skin on oberon prime, he loses his shoulder bulk completely just like the prime, meaning you have to use the prime armour with the immortal skin if you want to avoid that, so now you have to use the base frame's skin. not that I think "you can use the base or immortal skins if you want to use different shoulder armour on the prime without making it look weird" is a good solution either.

I've said it in a few places, and I'll probably keep saying it for a while: it would be great if you guys could consider making the oberon prime shoulder armour a normal part of his model, like base oberon, and just have the arches on them be removed if something needs to come off to make room for armour attachments. or if the shoulder armour on oberon prime, oberon, banshee and her prime, volt and his prime etc etc, could all be moved to the auxiliary slot like valkyr/nekros/choma dynasty so that players can choose themselves whether they want to try and risk clipping by sticking armour attachments near them. trinity prime's allowed to have targis prime sitting inside her chest to avoid covering up or removing aspects of her design (which surprisingly doesn't look awful) I don't see why oberon prime has to lose his shoulders.

it really sucks shelling out for prime access/market cosmetics and not knowing you're not gonna be able to use them on the prime version of your favourite frame unless you're willing to give up aspects of its design. especially when compared to the base frame, and when there doesn't seem to be any real reason for them needing to be removeable. this goes for frost/mag/ember/volt/banshee too, but at least with frost/volt/banshee it was predictable because it happens on their base frames too.

I really hope in the future the art team reconsiders having big chunks of a frame's design come off when you use armour attachments, or for their prime version. like, how much of the new work-in-progress female frame's uniqueness would be lost if her awesome massive shoulder pads or glass/metal sections were removed? they're parts of their designs for a reason: they're important to them. it would be nice if we didn't have to give them up if we wanted to equip alternate stuff.

tl;dr - please don't nerf my endgame oberon prime fashionframe, let him keep his shoulderrrrssss.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Neo N7 Relic has been introduced into the mix to fix Nekros Prime Systems Blueprint being accidentally vaulted, and the Meso S6 Relic has also been introduced to fix Spira Prime Blade being accidentally vaulted. 

So we got 16 new relics this time around... :shocked:

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.4

Additions:

• The Neo N7 Relic has been introduced into the mix to fix Nekros Prime Systems Blueprint being accidentally vaulted, and the Meso S6 Relic has also been introduced to fix Spira Prime Blade being accidentally vaulted. 
  • A Mastery Rank 24 test has been added for eligible Tenno!  

Changes:

• The Silva & Aegis Prime mace now spins while equipped and will increase/decrease when swinging/idle! I’m sure there is a Fidget Spinner joke in there somewhere... 
  • Oberon’s Immortal skin has received the PBR treatment! This fixes issues with the Immortal Skin texture introduced this week as well as Oberon Prime’s shoulders appearing very plain without his Prime Armor attachments. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to Dx9 systems. 
  • Fixed the Infested Brood Mother’s not being able to melee attack.
  • Fixed experiencing crazy high-speed Rovers/Cores when playing a Hijack mission in Solo mode.
  • Fixed the Dojo Duel room door giving a Build prompt when attempting to exit the room.
  • Fixed the Youkai Helmet material to match body textures.
  • Fixed the Sukira Prime Syandana being too floaty.
  • Fixed viewing the Star Chart with custom shoulder Armor attached on Oberon Prime resulting in the shoulder Armor appearing rotated 90 degrees. 

So when is the Burston Soltice Skin Clipping issue on Burston Prime gonna be fixed?

After the last hotfix im having troubles inviting, getting invited or getting matchmaked with a squad. Seams that im not alone since people in this thread and people ingame describe the same issue. 

Currently have to play everything solo. Any idea if this is due to the latest hotfix? :S

26 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Does this mean there is any chance at all for either moving reckoning's on kill behavior to 'if dead within x time after hit' with modifications to drop percentages?

Or maybe even a smite + Hallowed Ground interaction (that smite does not do on its own!) since that's the one power that has no hallowed ground interations?

Or am I a fool for hoping for either now that Prime is out?

I am hoping for them to give Oberon a way to set up melee finisher, unlikely though.

I've spent about six hours running ten rounds then evacing on Jupiter/Io farming Meso relics.  I have between five and nine of all the new relics except for Meso V5.  In fact, I've gotten four Meso S6s just tonight.  I have no Meso V5.  Is the Codex wrong about the drop locations, or am I improbably unlucky?

Edited by ScoutInTheNight