Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.4

Recommended Posts

On 5/31/2017 at 1:49 PM, Heckzu said:

So you guys can make the mace spin, but you guys can't put flames on top of the shield to make it more in line with the original Silva & Aegis's concept?

I wonder what @SilverBones thinks of this.

EDIT: Seems like He's happy with it. But I wonder what the Silva & Aegis Prime would have looked like if he had designed it himself.

I'm just happy that my baby got Primed. Were it up to me though...

tenor.gif

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SilverBones said:

I'm just happy that my baby got Primed. Were it up to me though...

tenor.gif

You'll put more flames than the normal variant? Is that what you're implying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ninjalink123 said:

I mentioned this in-game and was told to try posting on forums because they thought it was a good idea. So people were talking about Baro and his timer and i said why not add a timer on Baro's icon in the star chart so when u hover the cursor on it it will display the time till he arrives.

Responding because I think this is a brilliant idea.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverBones said:

I'm just happy that my baby got Primed. Were it up to me though...

tenor.gif

I agree, a flaming Elmo on a stick would have been a much more effective weapon than a spinny ball that can't even spin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uhm im having a hard time to update always server unavailable and internet connection timeout. please help me i dun want to miss baro this time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you change MR requirement for some weapons ??

Because this lack of logic - Aklex prime is MR8, but single Lex Prime is 10

Edited by Myscho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soon we are going to have no frames left. More stuff is going into the vault them coming out.. Its basically mag prime release time now. and we are still missing rhino. Its been over a year

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Elyann said:

Or give us a sword instead. That's what the Silva is after all   ;D

techy no, primes are the first one made, non primes are trys at copying what was lost. DE didnt make the idea of tge weapon n the guy who did is fine with the prime verison... sooo lol it wont be changed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Urska said:

techy no, primes are the first one made, non primes are trys at copying what was lost. DE didnt make the idea of tge weapon n the guy who did is fine with the prime verison... sooo lol it wont be changed

practically yes tho....silva and aegis came out yeaaaars ago....I think we all expected to see a primed sword.
Not asking for a change now, it was released sooo...amen, the design is neat anyway ~
Still...it's like if I made a hammer come out instead of the galatine prime and be like "Primes came first , everything can be anything O3O" ( no offense meant, lore wise...it works....but to the players eyes...eeh...a bit less  ).
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2017 at 7:47 PM, Nezha_Rose said:

Can't the Halloween Silva and aegis be used with the prime? 

Yes it can

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i feel like i am so far done with ranting and raging. i just hope that they end up actually putting up a skin i can actually like. kind of wish dynasty chroma's weapon was a sword & shield.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm annoyed at renewal's costs even with 130% eff and that nekros minions still EAT my energy. However Oberon is in a pretty solid place. There's other shortcuts... but... well I just don't think more will be done past visual for hallowed ground.

 

Guess it's time to save up for arcane energize or git gud at raiding.

Edited by MarrikBroom
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after all of the ragging i have spent i will still be bitter about the fact that i will never have a a flaming sword & shield prime. rip dreams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this senseless griping about primes having a significantly different look from their regular counterparts lately... Ya'll know they all have skins that use non-prime models, right? Like Day of the Dead, Deluxe, and so on. Use those, if you're so put off by a little creativity and artistic license. 

"Oowah it's bad because it's not the way I expected it to be!" Sounds like ungratefulness to me. 

I like that DE's artists have been changing the models up with some of the recent primes, not settling for mere metallic trimming. I hope they see this thumbs up as proof that the whiners don't speak for all of us with these design choices. 

On a side note, do ya'll even KNOW how criminally underrated maces are? I love that there's finally one in this game, with fairly appropriate power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2017 at 1:47 AM, Elyann said:

practically yes tho....silva and aegis came out yeaaaars ago....I think we all expected to see a primed sword.
Not asking for a change now, it was released sooo...amen, the design is neat anyway ~
Still...it's like if I made a hammer come out instead of the galatine prime and be like "Primes came first , everything can be anything O3O" ( no offense meant, lore wise...it works....but to the players eyes...eeh...a bit less  ).
 

dosnt matter when it came one, lore says primes are frist and non primes are ppl trying to copy n bring back a lost weapon, its why we can have prime only weapons...

Edited by Urska

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the latest PC updates has removed controller vibration from the game. pls fix it <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SpaceBad said:

All this senseless griping about primes having a significantly different look from their regular counterparts lately... Ya'll know they all have skins that use non-prime models, right? Like Day of the Dead, Deluxe, and so on. Use those, if you're so put off by a little creativity and artistic license. 

"Oowah it's bad because it's not the way I expected it to be!" Sounds like ungratefulness to me. 

I like that DE's artists have been changing the models up with some of the recent primes, not settling for mere metallic trimming. I hope they see this thumbs up as proof that the whiners don't speak for all of us with these design choices. 

On a side note, do ya'll even KNOW how criminally underrated maces are? I love that there's finally one in this game, with fairly appropriate power. 

mace vs epic flame sword can you tell me the difference buddy? 

and maces have been in the game allready!!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we please get a change to how often animus spawn. I've seen heaps of drop ships since the event but only two or so of them have dropped animus. This makes is damn near impossible to get into the boss fight now without several hours of grinding, and that's only for one fight. please make the animus spawn more or maybe listen to your community and remove the clumsy nav beacon system entry fee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about you fix the transference glitch at the end of war within? ive been stuck in my ship for two weeks, ive dropped 300+$ on this game and cant even play. i love this game so much and have even restarted across every platform.... this is pure crap and should be fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we get a fix for the Index bug?
Just had two games in a row where scores for both teams were reset to 0 at the end of the match, making Tenno lose by default and costing all the credits you've put in. This happened with both not reaching the goal and reaching the goal, both medium risk, both beating Anyocorp's score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...