Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.6.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, SilverBones said:

I'm just happy that my baby got Primed. Were it up to me though...

tenor.gif

I agree, a flaming Elmo on a stick would have been a much more effective weapon than a spinny ball that can't even spin.

22 hours ago, Elyann said:

Or give us a sword instead. That's what the Silva is after all   ;D

techy no, primes are the first one made, non primes are trys at copying what was lost. DE didnt make the idea of tge weapon n the guy who did is fine with the prime verison... sooo lol it wont be changed

13 hours ago, Urska said:

techy no, primes are the first one made, non primes are trys at copying what was lost. DE didnt make the idea of tge weapon n the guy who did is fine with the prime verison... sooo lol it wont be changed

practically yes tho....silva and aegis came out yeaaaars ago....I think we all expected to see a primed sword.
Not asking for a change now, it was released sooo...amen, the design is neat anyway ~
Still...it's like if I made a hammer come out instead of the galatine prime and be like "Primes came first , everything can be anything O3O" ( no offense meant, lore wise...it works....but to the players eyes...eeh...a bit less  ).

All this senseless griping about primes having a significantly different look from their regular counterparts lately... Ya'll know they all have skins that use non-prime models, right? Like Day of the Dead, Deluxe, and so on. Use those, if you're so put off by a little creativity and artistic license. 

"Oowah it's bad because it's not the way I expected it to be!" Sounds like ungratefulness to me. 

I like that DE's artists have been changing the models up with some of the recent primes, not settling for mere metallic trimming. I hope they see this thumbs up as proof that the whiners don't speak for all of us with these design choices. 

On a side note, do ya'll even KNOW how criminally underrated maces are? I love that there's finally one in this game, with fairly appropriate power. 

On 6/2/2017 at 1:47 AM, Elyann said:

practically yes tho....silva and aegis came out yeaaaars ago....I think we all expected to see a primed sword.
Not asking for a change now, it was released sooo...amen, the design is neat anyway ~
Still...it's like if I made a hammer come out instead of the galatine prime and be like "Primes came first , everything can be anything O3O" ( no offense meant, lore wise...it works....but to the players eyes...eeh...a bit less  ).

dosnt matter when it came one, lore says primes are frist and non primes are ppl trying to copy n bring back a lost weapon, its why we can have prime only weapons...

Edited by Urska

11 hours ago, SpaceBad said:

All this senseless griping about primes having a significantly different look from their regular counterparts lately... Ya'll know they all have skins that use non-prime models, right? Like Day of the Dead, Deluxe, and so on. Use those, if you're so put off by a little creativity and artistic license. 

"Oowah it's bad because it's not the way I expected it to be!" Sounds like ungratefulness to me. 

I like that DE's artists have been changing the models up with some of the recent primes, not settling for mere metallic trimming. I hope they see this thumbs up as proof that the whiners don't speak for all of us with these design choices. 

On a side note, do ya'll even KNOW how criminally underrated maces are? I love that there's finally one in this game, with fairly appropriate power. 

mace vs epic flame sword can you tell me the difference buddy? 

and maces have been in the game allready!!!!

Can we please get a change to how often animus spawn. I've seen heaps of drop ships since the event but only two or so of them have dropped animus. This makes is damn near impossible to get into the boss fight now without several hours of grinding, and that's only for one fight. please make the animus spawn more or maybe listen to your community and remove the clumsy nav beacon system entry fee!

how about you fix the transference glitch at the end of war within? ive been stuck in my ship for two weeks, ive dropped 300+$ on this game and cant even play. i love this game so much and have even restarted across every platform.... this is pure crap and should be fixed

Can we get a fix for the Index bug?
Just had two games in a row where scores for both teams were reset to 0 at the end of the match, making Tenno lose by default and costing all the credits you've put in. This happened with both not reaching the goal and reaching the goal, both medium risk, both beating Anyocorp's score.