Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In game Chat keyboard overlay

(XBOX)Lies n Jazz

I'm not sure what the chat keyboard overlay for PS4 is like, but on Xbox it's awful. It takes up the entire screen hiding the chat and everything else preventing tagging items without exact spelling and makes it incredibly difficult to ping users because you have to memorise their username, which let's face it can be a pain when it's something like XxXXXd3m0nc4at_dunksXxXXx.

This is frustrating as a moderator when giving out warnings and frustrating as a player when you want to link items or chat in squad. It makes whispering players using chat commands difficult and will cause issues with future chat based commands as well.

What I'd like to suggest and I am entirely unsure if this is even doable is making an in game keyboard overlay that is less disruptive to the game for console players to use, or at the least the option thereof. Something partially transparent so we don't lose all awareness in game and something that doesn't hide the chat so we lose easy access to the nifty chat functionality you guys have added to the game over the years.