The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Ticket - Baro Clarification

Nanashin

I am going to TennoCon, and purchased the Collector's Day Pass.  However, I am very interested in accessing Baro's full inventory as displayed in the Digital Pass.  Looked through the FAQ and couldn't find an answer to this question.

Is the TennoCon Baro Relay exclusive to the Digital Pass, or do all passes gain access to him?

I'd rather not pay an additional $20 for the digital pass when I've already spent $75 and will be there.

12 minutes ago, Nanashin said:

Is the TennoCon Baro Relay exclusive to the Digital Pass, or do all passes gain access to him?

All and I believe he remains for 3 days so you will have a chance to access him.  Get to farming.

Edited by Xekrin

23 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

All and I believe he remains for 3 days so you will have a chance to access him.  Get to farming.

I wouldn't be so sure..

• TennoCon Relay unlocked in the Solar Map day of the event for exclusive digital ticket holder access to Baro Ki'Teer who will have his entire inventory listed!

Straight from the digital ticket, and it is the -only- ticket that explicitly says so. I'm not sure if there's been dev confirmation that says otherwise, but the ticket page alone strongly suggest only digital ticket holders get TennoCon Baro.

Also, it's not that surprising if it is digital ticket exclusive, it's made specifically for people who can't go for whatever reason, it's not that unreasonable to put something in there, even as small as Baro, that TennoCon goers don't automatically get.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

8 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

I wouldn't be so sure..

TennoCon 2017

TennoCon is less than a month and a half away! Join the Devs, fellow fans, special guests, and a slew of amazing Content Creators on July 8th in London, Ontario, Canada.

Whether you can attend or you’ll be celebrating the day in the exclusive TennoCon relay, all physical ticket and Digital Pack holders will have access to Baro’s full wares for 72 hours once the event starts!

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-93-overview

Edited by Xekrin

14 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

I wouldn't be so sure..

• TennoCon Relay unlocked in the Solar Map day of the event for exclusive digital ticket holder access to Baro Ki'Teer who will have his entire inventory listed!

Straight from the digital ticket, and it is the -only- ticket that explicitly says so. I'm not sure if there's been dev confirmation that says otherwise, but the ticket page alone strongly suggest only digital ticket holders get TennoCon Baro.

Also, it's not that surprising if it is digital ticket exclusive, it's made specifically for people who can't go for whatever reason, it's not that unreasonable to put something in there, even as small as Baro, that TennoCon goers don't automatically get.

it was mentioned on devstream, all ticket holders have access and that it would be available for about 3 days so people have the chance to travel back home and use it. If you buy anything above digital ticket you get all things prior to that ticket, sort of like tiers giving more rewards but including the previous tiers in it.

Edited by iMalicious