Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sybaris Prime: Upgrade or Sidegrade?

8 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

It was patched

Really, what did it say?

I have a 190% damage and 120% crit damage on mine. I sold my crit/critd/status one months ago ;-;

I run the prime with 3 status mods, my riven, and the nbasic damage/multi/crit mods. It tears enemies up nice and good. I haven't gotten the chance to try it on higher level enemies, but it's pretty sick.

1 hour ago, Snowbluff said:

Really, what did it say?

I have a 190% damage and 120% crit damage on mine. I sold my crit/critd/status one months ago ;-;

I run the prime with 3 status mods, my riven, and the nbasic damage/multi/crit mods. It tears enemies up nice and good. I haven't gotten the chance to try it on higher level enemies, but it's pretty sick.

It was a very quick hotfix. DE patched the Sybaris Prime having too much recoil :]

1 hour ago, tnccs215 said:

This thread is the very definition of an ecochamber. 

Could you please elaborate? :)

Why should the Sibaris Prime be a sidegrade when it's an upgrade to the Sibaris?

Custom variants and primes are two seperated models based on an existing weapon (yes i know some primes have no base version). If anything Dex Sibaris and Sibaris Prime are both upgrades to the Sibaris. They are like two offshots of the same ancestor.

It's like saying a Porsche 911 from 2017 is a sidegrade to a custom modified 911 from 2011. Because the guy who customized the one from 2011 gave it a better performance than the newest default model.