The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What sort of Helmet should this be? Oberon Prime

Credit to the author who made this. And to my friend sharing this quite a while ago.

I'm thinking maybe this should be in the feedback section or in the Fan section but I couldn't decide so I'm keeping it a more general discussion.

This could be a Tennogen helmet for Oberon? A redesigned helmet? Or an alternative helmet (Oberon Prime exclusively or all Oberon types?) 

gGgDrok.jpg

Edited by CaptainStrawberry

Looks like a drawing of Oberon Prime's helmet.

290?cb=20170518034142

Major difference are the side antlers with the tassels that the drawing has and the "Orokin Key horns" on the actual model aren't tilted at an angle.

4 hours ago, Xionyde134 said:

Looks like a drawing of Oberon Prime's helmet.

290?cb=20170518034142

Major difference are the side antlers with the tassels that the drawing has and the "Orokin Key horns" on the actual model aren't tilted at an angle.

and it doesn't look like his drawing has an accordion on the back of his head like Oberon Primes current helmet.

The less elongated head, more swept back horns, added horns on the side and slimmed down neck would really give a more streamlined and less "top heavy" look to the 'Frame while still keeping to the "nature themed paladin" look. It's amazing what a few alterations can do for a design.

IMO, this is the helmet that should have shipped with Oberon Prime. I hope this makes it to Tennogen because I'd so buy it.

Props to the artist :)

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

looks nice, but usually de wont let tennogen have orokin style parts right?

I'm sure as long as you make it in the style and coloring as normal Oberon, you can just color it gold if you needed when you put it on the Prime, no?

This Helmet gives me a Frost Harka vibe, i'm sure it's fine.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

15 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Credit to the author who made this. And to my friend sharing this quite a while ago.

I'm thinking maybe this should be in the feedback section or in the Fan section but I couldn't decide so I'm keeping it a more general discussion.

This could be a Tennogen helmet for Oberon? A redesigned helmet? Or an alternative helmet (Oberon Prime exclusively or all Oberon types?) 

gGgDrok.jpg

Looks cool and more evil looking 😈