Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the fixes! However... any word on the Seer drop rate? Does it share the Cronus' diminishing returns counter?

'Becky,

Can we get a boss down the pipe which was just as hard as the untuned Vor ? While the content ramp is pretty good now for challenging players, it was fun to actually go up against a tough as nails boss that required us to parkour kite the boss around the room + use cover and not just dumping all primary rounds into the bosses head hitbox.

(was just about to post in the 9.1.0 thread but whatev, keep classy)

I'm not going to lie, I think more bosses should in general be like the 'old' untuned Vor was. He was difficult, but at the same time he didn't seem like much of a bullet sponge, and he actually did things that made the fight very engaging. Bullet sponges are kind of tough to get that kind of 'good fight' mentality from IMO.

The only thing bad about this update and the hotfixes is the Foundry Ui. i'm sorry, it loads slowly, you have to click on each separate item to see what you need to build it, and it produces a new screen where you have to exit to see the other tabs, etc. everyone always seems to be so cheery and 100% supportive but i have to break the ice and say the new foundry is an utter disaster. the worst part is the fact you can just see what you need for each item at first glance, i have to actually spend alot more time clicking every part just to get a sense of what i need. before, i would just scroll and see red and bam, i knew exactly what i wanted to make. now its just ugly. everything else is top notch however, just putting that out there.

Edited by superbot34