Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

After hotfix,  I'm trying to enter Clan Dojo, States the Server ver is different.  Then repeatedly tries to kick me back to the main MP screen.  Have to exit game and restart, been doing this since the hotfix. (7/15/2013)

You guys need to watch Vampire mode.

There instances where the game engine will not generate spawns for certain tiles for a mission. Some of them are quite large. When these chain back to back it goes beyond reasonable "hard" difficulty to the point of panic (movement speed glitchin, wave skating, knife staking) to get to a tile that generates spawns. Even bringing Large health restores (only 100 back each) does not noticeably offset the drain of Vampire Mode in such situations.

Quick Feedback:

The new foundry is pretty! But:

- Under "My Components" it shows warframe components that we once owned in the past but no longer have any of. I don't think I need to know that I have 0 Rhino Systems if I already built my Rhino.

- It's now harder to see which resources would be the most useful to farm considering what blueprints I own

Other than that, top stuff!

Thanks for the fixes... But the "Last sing-in" part on the Clan contact list doesn't work... When I access the Clan contact list and open the Pending it freezes the Contact list.  Same goes if I try again with Offline list.

TY,  DE for the fixes. Happy to see the new foundry come back asap. I like the style of it, especially the cancellation option.

Clan contact list now displays “last sign in” over Alias for offline and pending contacts. This will Be very usefull for us Warlords. TY

Warlords need a option button  to choose where from  to add resources from Vault or once own inventory

We also need a physical room for the Vault , where clan members may add resources too.

TY