Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

lame...  no aura  system fix - isntead they just nerfed one of the most useful auras -_-.

Vampre rate boosted in nightmare.. really? iv run out of hp sooooo many times already - specially exterminate and similar missions where yo udont have endless amount of mobs to kill.

And weapon restrictions?  WTF - so i would be FORCED to BUY new weapon slots to get the weapons that ARE ALLOWED?????

When you logout from foundry you stay on the foundry screen. It should take you to the login screen.

Other than that thanks for the update. The sobek was really pathetic, gotta test him out and see if the buffs help. 

Edit: oh and please fix elevators in the Void. In most of them when going down you fall through the floor and get crushed by the elevator itself. you black out a couple times, but other times you fall through the level and fall endlessly

Edited by JC-Jalokim

Resource labels restored in UI mission screen.

New UI back in Foundry.

Squad information now again displays on the mission map.

All the above is welcomed.

Edited by Toko

And weapon restrictions?  WTF - so i would be FORCED to BUY new weapon slots to get the weapons that ARE ALLOWED?????

I'm pretty sure weapon restrictions are like: "melee only" or "primary only." They talked about it in the livestreams.

Quick Feedback:

The new foundry is pretty! But:

- Under "My Components" it shows warframe components that we once owned in the past but no longer have any of. I don't think I need to know that I have 0 Rhino Systems if I already built my Rhino.

- It's now harder to see which resources would be the most useful to farm considering what blueprints I own

Other than that, top stuff!

since you haven't played with it when it was released before for about 1hr, i'll tell you what it shows, Those part aren't telling you that you have them. There should be a number under it or near that indicates how many you currently own for example if you look at your own components like resources it will tell you a number rather than "0".

Hotfix 9.1.1

Changes:

Damage buff for Sobek, the new Shotgun.

Resource labels restored in UI mission screen.

Resource Drops now follow regular rarity logic.

New UI back in Foundry.

Increased difficulty of Nightmare mode. Vampire drain rate is higher, and weapon restrictions are now enabled... coming soon. MUHAHA!

Mercury difficulty tweaks, now more new player friendly.

Fix for Paris Prime blueprint not having icon or saving to inventory.

Fix for Rifle Amp Aura stacking. A word from the designer: Rifle Amp, 45% damage buff stacking was too much, reduced to 27& (4.5% base).This was a typo on my part.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... MY RIFLE DAMAGE WHYYYYY D:::::.

Thanks for the hotfix, guys. Glad to see that my clan can finally get the salvage we need for dojo construction. All of our members have been completely tapped dry of our salvage since the drop rates bugged out.

How exactly was the Sobek changed, may I ask?

Yeah uh, we're going need a hotfix for the hotfix. I can't actually do anything to people who may or may not be completely inactive for long periods of time since the offline and pending sections of the clan list is bugged.

+1

Thanks for the hotfix D.E., it is quite awesome, but it seems it brought it's lot of bugs too :P.

We are still having negative values for some of our research projects in the dojo :(  And occasionaly those mats we donate vanish and it returns to the original value

My clan is also still having the negative values for research projects. Please fix this DE, we want to finish our Supra and our Acrid but it's going to take us weeks if those values don't get scaled down like the other weapons did :(