Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Prime MR 0, but locked for me?

(PSN)xDragonx0601

Question

20 hours ago, (PS4)decogold said:

You (may) be confusing the Lex with the Aklex; the Aklex is a MR8 locked weapon, the Lex Prime doesn't have a MR limit. (As far as i know).

I thought that but I have a screenshot from the other guy when he tried to give me the lex prime blueprint. I'm new to forums and I don't know how to show it though.

Morning Tenno!

I was in trade with a player for the Lex Prime set for 40p. They invited me to their dojo, but informed me the trade couldn't be made due to my MR. We both thought that was weird, since the LP MR level is shown as 0.

They apologised, but I said it was ok and that it's not their fault. 

I checked the wiki, and it does state the MR is 0.

Is this a bug? Is the wiki incorrect?

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, DimLamp said:

Morning Tenno!

I was in trade with a player for the Lex Prime set for 40p. They invited me to their dojo, but informed me the trade couldn't be made due to my MR. We both thought that was weird, since the LP MR level is shown as 0.

They apologised, but I said it was ok and that it's not their fault. 

I checked the wiki, and it does state the MR is 0.

Is this a bug? Is the wiki incorrect?

Thank you.

What Mastery Rank are you? You need to be at least MR2 to trade.

12 minutes ago, Myscho said:

I dont know if is true, but there is post on reddit about recent changes to weapons MR requirements. For example - AkLex Prime is MR 8, but Lex Prime is 10

Wiki states it sitll as 0, if that is true it might be simply a bug, i doubt they make such change without announcement.

So i guess this belogns in the bug section then.

Hey All,

I have gone ahead and merged some similar threads on this topic. The reason the BPs for certain Prime weapons have a new higher MR lock is because these locks rolled out before the upcoming buffs these weapons will receive! Nothing else to share at this time but stay tuned!

Thanks,

[DE]Aidan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey All,

I have gone ahead and merged some similar threads on this topic. The reason the BPs for certain Prime weapons have a new higher MR lock is because these locks rolled out before the upcoming buffs these weapons will receive! Nothing else to share at this time but stay tuned!

Thanks,

[DE]Aidan

Thanks for Info

5 minutes ago, Einblinr said:

why not roll out the MR locks and buffs at the same time? 

it probly leaked through on accident. that often happens alot. (kinda like when primes get put in the game before they are mint too)

3 hours ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey All,

Thanks,

[DE]Aidan

If you're going to be buffing weapons, please for the love of Cernos Prime, make its spread-arrow attack be an alt-fire mode, having it be its only attack really ruins an otherwise amazing looking bow.

31 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

If you're going to be buffing weapons, please for the love of Cernos Prime, make its spread-arrow attack be an alt-fire mode, having it be its only attack really ruins an otherwise amazing looking bow.

And for the love of the Lotus don't forget "Dual Daggers!!!"

4 hours ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey All,

Thanks,

[DE]Aidan

Uh... Are you saying that the Lex Prime is going to be receiving buffs? I'm scared.

Edited by OvisCaedo

4 hours ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey All,

Thanks,

[DE]Aidan

If Lex Prime's getting buffed, does that mean that Aklex Prime's getting buffed too? And if so, is it coming back after TennoCon Baro?