The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best item Baro ever brought?

PerishedFraud

7 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

LOL it would be nice if it worked that way for real, except it unfortunately probably wouldn't totally silence them. Instead of "my warframe is strong", though, I guess you would hear "mg wfgsgsdfh igh sgrght!". 

If that actually happened it might actually be worth 500 ducats for a bit of metal you see very occasionally.  

19 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

LOL it would be nice if it worked that way for real, except it unfortunately probably wouldn't totally silence them. Instead of "my warframe is strong", though, I guess you would hear "mg wfgsgsdfh igh sgrght!". 

That alone would be worth 500 ducats lmao!

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

That's what they probably would sound like if players were able to deliver a physical punch into the game.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Axi A2 relics without a doubt. without Baro, there would be no glorious AkLex Prime with which to kill our enemies in true Orokin style!

Pfft.

AkVasto prime please.

Then I can truly reenact my rather old load out but fully primed of Frost P/Latron P/AkVasto/Bo. Loved those things.

Edited by Naith

5 hours ago, BeeOverlord said:

In your own opinions, that is.

For me it's the Razza syandana, its a unique piece that isn't a giant rhombus thing,and still has some style.

Probably Primed Reach.  Many players simply DO NOT understand how devastating an upgrade it is in a mob dungeon crawl.

21 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

It's def. gotta be the Solo Earpiece he has today on PS4.  Not only does it have half the earpieciness of the regular variant, it also costs twice as much.  I mean, who doesn't like paying twice as much for the half the product.  GG Baro

I saw that on a baro review video and was wondering about it. DE screwed up on that, when we had it on PC it was the way that made sense, the solo is half the price of buying both.