The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

更新失敗

twcqoosos123

Well, Google Translate says:

Update failed!

The content server is temporarily unavailable.

This update will be restarted in the short term

I would like to ask this to solve this I have downloaded the hope that can help me thank you

But I am not sure if he is using DE's version or ChangYou, or if DE's version can be accessed from China (last I knew they had some hard restrictions, no?)

您可以稍後再試一次或使用VPN。

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

I don't know what language this is but if it's Chineese then there's an entire different place for Chinaframe.

If it's Korean or Japanese or whatever then there's probably a sub-forum for it

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Well, Google Translate says:

But I am not sure if he is using DE's version or ChangYou, or if DE's version can be accessed from China (last I knew they had some hard restrictions, no?)

It's Traditional Chinese and judging from their user name I'm assuming the person is Taiwanese.  Most likely he is using Global version because he wouldn't be able to sign up or play Chinaframe, which as you know is restricted to Mainland China.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2017 at 8:41 PM, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

I don't know what language this is but if it's Chineese then there's an entire different place for Chinaframe.

If it's Korean or Japanese or whatever then there's probably a sub-forum for it

XD if you just wanted to know what he said all you had to do was ctrl-C + ctrl-V (via google translate) and you get

Update failed!

I would like to ask this to solve this I have downloaded the hope that can help me thank you

So please be nice and lend a hand

On 03.06.2017 at 6:34 PM, twcqoosos123 said:
更新失敗!

內容伺服器暫時不可用。

此更新將在短期內重新啟動

請問這樣要這麼解決我重下載過了希望能幫我謝謝

You should start learning English, my North Korean friend.:highfive:

On 6/5/2017 at 5:29 AM, xiaodenden said:

您可以稍後再試一次或使用VPN。

It's Traditional Chinese and judging from their user name I'm assuming the person is Taiwanese.  Most likely he is using Global version because he wouldn't be able to sign up or play Chinaframe, which as you know is restricted to Mainland China.

not necessarily, Cantonese uses traditional too. And global build has no restriction to mainland anymore, so he could be anyone. Still

你应该给客服写信,他们有中文服务

7 hours ago, --Dark_Rage-- said:

Oh, really ? It looks the same. 

However, this is not the first time when our Asian friends use their Chinese\Korean abracadabra in the international forums.

I'm not defending OP's action of using a foreign language in an English board.

I just don't think there is a need to make snarky comments blending Chinese with Korean or any other languages.  I get that you're directing at OP, but your statement has the unintended side affect of insulting cultures, similar to people saying "all white/black/yellow/brown people look alike"

Yeah really some of yall are over doing it with the chinese/korean jokes.

OP, you might try to want to close the other programs you got and try updating it again. I use mumble and I have to turn it off when I have to update my game.

OP,您可能会尝试关闭其他程序,并尝试再次更新。我使用嘟嘟声,我必须关闭它,当我必须更新我的游戏。

Edited by Penguinbuddy91
Adding google trans

8 hours ago, --Dark_Rage-- said:

However, this is not the first time when our Asian friends use their Chinese\Korean abracadabra in the international forums.

Kinda sound like a ignorant d-bag when you put it like that. Guy wants help and the main forum going to have the fastest response time. 

14 hours ago, --Dark_Rage-- said:

We Chinese players have no restrictions to connect to DE's server, almost of us play the international version, not Changyou's. We have our own WARFRAME forum here in China, but we also use the official forum.:awkward:

On 7/16/2017 at 6:52 AM, leojst said:

XD if you just wanted to know what he said all you had to do was ctrl-C + ctrl-V (via google translate) and you get

Update failed!

So please be nice and lend a hand

I tried but Im on mobile and normally it gives me the option to automatically translate it and I tried highlighting it and didn't give me the option. In hindsight could of copied and pasted.