Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To HeroClan | Open To Everyone | All Research Complete | Our Own Discord Server

VoltTheHero

About Us

Hello everyone I am VoltTheHero, the owner of HeroClan. This is a pretty big clan (35 members). We are looking for players who are willing to help out other members, are relaxed, willing to support the dojo, and are looking to have some fun. We also have so much to offer for anyone out there, who is new and wants to join. So as you can tell were all about being chill and having fun no matter what. We accept everyone no matter who you are or what you do. Feel free to hit me up and you know chat me whenever you'd like I don't mind at all! We are also not just a Warframe clan, so if you do play other games let me know and we can play together! I would also highly reccomend that you join the discord server as people are more active on there, rather than the in game clan chat.

What We Offer

• A beautiful big dojo.
  • All research complete except for Hema.
  • Chill and super helpful members. 
  • Discord full of active members. https://discord.gg/S9J95qt (I would also highly reccomend that you join the discord server as people are more active on there, rather than the in game clan chat).
  • Weekly raids.
  • Daily Sorties.

REQUIREMENTS

• Be active, if you go offline for 2 weeks on Warframe you will be kicked from the clan, unless you tell me why you're going to be gone for such a long time.
  • Help support other Clan members, and the Dojo because if not you will be seen as a leech, and will then be kicked.
  • Be respectful to other clanmates.

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Edited by VoltTheHero