Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

💠Shadow Vipers💠Storm Clan💠Recruiting💠Members of Anarchy Alliance💠

(PSN)toddless76

Shadow Vipers are looking for new members to join up, no mastery rank or age requirements, but we do have a 21 day inactivity policy. 

All research has been finished and that includes the new Arca weapons, Twin krohkur and Arsonak. The infested catalyst is being researched in the dojo for the up coming plague star event. The dojo colours have been finished and we also have a clan logo. 

We are apart the Anarchy Alliance they are a respectful and friendly group of players. It also includes a discord for everyone that likes the extras it offers.

We also try to run 2 clan events per month, these events are either kill, find the statue in the dojo or fashion frame contest. Prizes include platinum, prime warframes, weapons and mods.

There's no requirements in joining and I don't ask for resourse donations either, unless you want to help out of course.

We also have a psn clan page we're we post up clan events and general warframe news. We also would like new members to join this page as it's easier to have all this info in one spot for everyone.

We have currently changed our clan name from Wasted Eden Tenno to Shadow Vipers, and will be updating our clan emblem too very soon.

If your interested please either leave a message here or you can contact someone from the list below; 

Toddless76

bull_fighter78

airec02

IVRULEVI

Edited by (PS4)toddless76
Updating clan info

I have met toddless76 warlord of Wasted Eden Tenno from the 1st day all was good from there, Strong leadership, Actives members, he has a interest to improve to Warframe quality just as i envision, great addition to our Mithra's Alliance. If your looking for quality clan contact toddless76 ps4 pm

Small ghost clan looking for new members to join, any mastery rank welcome. Full research done, clan logo and alliance logo available too. If your looking for a clan that can help you through the solor system and farm rss or just want somewhere quite then give us ago. Also looking for someone to help out with running the clan, when am not online or busy in game.  Any questions pm me through either psn or in warframe itself....

We have now upgraded to a shadow clan and have open spots for new members. No mastery rank or age requirements, so join today before they fill up quickly. Don't forget the Mithras alliance offers daily JV and LOR runs daily for any experience level. Either psn or message in game for more info or a clan invite..