Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Access denied to website after using promocode

Eldirian

Hi!

So yesterday I was watching a twitch stream of this one streamer who draws great but S#&$s on warframe in her vids like no one else. During said stream many one use only codes appeared and I tried many times to be the first and use them. So I guess a bot or sth else blocked access to www.warframe.com. Could you unblock me?

Below is the info I get when trying to access the website:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://warframe.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.1d941160.1496596119.14bbe6

Edited by Eldirian
Change "use it" to "use them".

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, --Q--Simon said:

@Eldirian I have the same problem right now, any solution or idea of what happened?

Yeah, you must wait. There's an automated system that detects when you try and try again to enter a promo code that is not valid. You must wait it out or connect through proxy/VPN. It took a couple of days before I could access the site normally.

• 3 weeks later...

Ik this post is old but do you remember how long you were banned for. I get the same message (different reference thingy) everytime I try to open the warframe.com website. I also cannot get past the update screen in the launcher.

It says: Update failed; the content servers are temporarily unavailable

Idk if this happened to you as well

• 3 months later...

Same here! Happened after I tried to enter promo code for a content creator glyph. It'd be nice to see this fixed soon.

You don't have permission to access "http://www.warframe.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.22331302.1508694786.afb0362

Hi everyone, im brand new to Warframe as well as forum posting. Im normally not one to complain since most of the times things can be resolved via support tickets or live chats. Now this being said, i have to say i am extremely frustrated with Warframe and the way i feel treated and let down by a game i thought i'd enjoy! I got the same error message saying : Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.warframe.com/en/freeprime" on this server. Now im not so sure what i actually did wrong yet but apparently i cant even get into the support system to ask tech support to check for me. I am however assuming its to do with my few promo codes i entered prior to starting the game up. I downloaded Warframe yesterday and today wanted to start playing it obviously with a few started perks and promos which were clearly stated free! A friend on PSN gave me a few publicly displayed promo codes to try and out of the 4 i tried  2 worked. Now im not sure why i would get banned for the 2 that obviously expired but this is BS. If they dont fic this soon they losing another player/customer which is really bloody sad if you think why. I hope anyone with authority on here can see my message and help me.

• 2 weeks later...